*Destroys Bloodborne*

>*Destroys Bloodborne*
>*Sunders Elden Ring*
>*Humiliates Sony*

Attached: The kino is back on menu.jpg (1200x691, 24.32K)

starfield more like seinfeld

starfield more like poopiebuttholefartcum

seinfeld more like garfield

First, there was Oblivion with guns. Now, Ugly No Man's Sky.

Which game? That No man sky ripoff/fallout in space with previous gen graphics running at 25 fps with a black cast party?

LOL

>*Destroys Bloodborne*
What ?

>*gets delayed to november 2023*

Attached: Soyfield.png (583x860, 778.99K)

It literally looks like a knockoff Star Citizen. Not even joking.

Starfield? More like Midfield
LOL

Say what you will. I just want to fly my ship and rob people and shoot people with rpgs on the ground. I also want a mod to have my cock out. Live laugh lodd howard

bloodborne flopped

>running at 25 fps
Todd designed the game with a 4090 in mind. It will be buttery smooth with 500 FPS at 4K on that card.

Why do people form such great attachment to pieces of digital media?

Attached: 1625088841565.gif (78x78, 450.56K)

>space shit
>destroying anything
Yeah, you and the three thousand space games that are coming out, bud.

Attached: 1629679331644.png (495x692, 406.33K)

Not even digital media, you can tell this is a company thing by how he specifically brings up Sony.
>My company blows out your company
It's ridiculous, who actually gives a fuck.

It will be 60fps with drops on the top of the line cards and various shades of slideshows on anything weaker. Even the best hardware won't prevent game breaking bugs on release, and for years to come we'll be getting hilarious screenshots and videos of stretchy models, falling through the world, and t poses.

The game isn't even out yet, how the fuck would you know? Imagine falling for shills and hype in 2022.

Lmao
>Generic
>Generic
>Generic
>Boring
>Boring
>Boring
This is all I can think when I saw the trailer and gameplay. This shit looks like FO4 but in space but without all the things that make the FO ip unique and recognizable. Starfield on the other hand looks like generic Hollywood sci-fi like Interstellar or The Martian. The combat looks so incredibly dull and boring just generic shooting but with a jet pack. Fucking dime and dozen gameplay. I was hoping that Starfield was gonna be a space opera like setting with space magic and alien empires etc. Not this boring "realistic" shit. They didn't even bother to put in cybernetics/cyberpunk shit to spice up combat

Wha?! M-my knees are buckling... my body is kneeling on its own!

Attached: 1650509970028.gif (281x281, 487.7K)

>suddenly Bethesda is good
Nope. Sorry xfag

Due to normalfag appeal, no matter how shit it turns out, it'll move 10m units at least. Kinda like cyberpunk.

>Open thread
>Read OP
>Seinfeld theme stars playing

Wasn't expecting that, mods = gods.

I don't know senpai. It's looking kinda mid.

The only reason i have any interest in Starfield is watching how Star Citizen and Elite Dangerous cope with it.