Horizon was shit because the main character was ugly, nobody wants to see that

>horizon was shit because the main character was ugly, nobody wants to see that
Explain pic related then.
>not ugly
He was explicitly designed to be an unappealing, balding, ugly middle aged loser

Attached: Frank_West_(Dead_Rising).png (244x406, 78.9K)

Who are you quoting, retard?

looks more fuckable than Aloy

Because, as a protag, an ugly but cool man is infinitely more tolerable than an ugly woman, whatever her personality may be.

Your mum.

He was designed to be the furthest thing from cool. There is nothing about Frank that is cool.

If anything that only makes him even more likable. Everyone loves these kinds of characters.

Yeah he's just a normal photojournalist trying to survive and help people, being a badass in the process. Very different from most protagonists.

That's not the argument Any Forums makes though. It's that ugly women "YUCK", ugly men "CRICKETS" like teenagers in a treehouse with cooties spray.

gameplay, motherfucker
his game has it in spades, it's fun to play
horizon has the most bland, safe, by the book gameplay i've seen on a while. it's boring, that's why it's shit
learn the fucking difference

literally this. dead rising is fun to play, its that simple.

That's specifically not what Any Forums sperg about though is it. I personally prefer Dead Rising by a country fucking mile but the challenge is to the idiot little coombrain teenagers who infest this site like fucking retarded locusts.

that’s no what OP is talking about, you’re missing the point

Originally he was much uglier. The dialog references this but he was prettied up before release.

Attached: Dead_rising_beta_video_chucks_appearance.jpg (1366x764, 80K)

Because men can be ugly but women can’t because I hate le womin in the internet to look cool.
in the end it’s all culture, they don’y believe in what they complain, mindless sheeps

He's covered wars y'know.

S-sorry, Frank.

Nice magic wand tool, faggot.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL HE AINT MY BOY BUT THE BROTHER IS HEAVY

Attached: 1654211577017.jpg (372x268, 12.56K)

based

anybody willing to play some dr2 coop or even some TIR over steam?

But he looks just like a normal dude?