This series sucks. First game has you walk around a boring regular-ass house for two hours and then it ends...

This series sucks. First game has you walk around a boring regular-ass house for two hours and then it ends, and the other two feel like regular mario games but with a third of the speed and having to run around scanning every wall with your rainbow laser looking for hidden doors.

Attached: file.png (1500x1370, 2.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P0v05yTPdmw
youtube.com/watch?v=OuHYnWU4nv4
youtube.com/watch?v=yfQfNwJPpiw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You thought a Luigi game was going to be exciting?

I liked dark moon. The gameplay and levels were tight and the giant suit of armor boss was fun.

But holy shit FUCK this boss.

Attached: 34E00871-C1BC-459D-B7A2-CC77F0D04F80.png (400x240, 150.41K)

The 3DS remake is fucking GARBAGE, user. Literally just play the first one on GameCube if you want to understand the appeal. I remember I wrote an entire essay on here on why this port shouldn't exist.
Dark Moon and 3 weren't anything that special compared to the first either

LM3 is fantastic and full of soul

youtube.com/watch?v=P0v05yTPdmw

youtube.com/watch?v=OuHYnWU4nv4

youtube.com/watch?v=yfQfNwJPpiw

I can overlook the slow repetitive gameplay because each level was so creative and charming

Never got around and played the Gamcube version even though funny/spooky is right up my alley. I'd look for it now, but I'm not settled down enough yet to enjoy my retro room. Never cared about Dark Moon, and didn't wanna play 3 before trying the original.

>"bruh dis game be mid frfr it be boring n slow as shit nig- i can't say that last word because i'm not black"
Luigi's Mansion is a zoomer filter, noted.

Agreed. I understand why it was hated on release. Now people try calling it a hidden gem. They can fuck off. Maybe the first can be excused as a novelty, but 2/3 are just more of the same boring shit.

really? I only played 2 and I was considering playing the GC version of 1
you sold it to me

HEey

>Luigi game is shit
Water is wet

Yeah, first one has a ton of charm. Give it a go and just have fun. Keep in mind its shorter than the other 2 (and for good reason imo)

dank moon is the best out of the 3

3 is the best one you tastelet

Post the essay

The primary reason people hated it on release is that they wanted Super Mario 64 2, instead.

> This series sucks. First game has you walk around a boring regular-ass house for two hours and then it ends, and the other two feel like regular mario games but with a third of the speed and having to run around scanning every wall with your rainbow laser looking for hidden doors.

Attached: 1F8D0D78-772C-419B-AC9F-9F8C1ECABB61.jpg (970x500, 155.52K)

Only gamecubefaggots call it a hidden gem, they do that to every single game on their system.
If LM came out today, it'd be called a rushed cashgrab with barely any content.

I don't get why people complain about the length of LM1. The game has more bosses than the vast majority of games and it is fun to play multiple times. Not every game needs to be a 100+ hour time sink.

>go in one area
>try flashlight
doesnt work
>try blacklight
doesnt work
>try gooigi
doesnt work
>try plunger
oh cool it works
>repeat until next room
This is not good game design. And worst of all, the sucking is not satisfying at all, their main gimmick is nothing close to as satisfying as the first one. Not to mention the aesthetic on the first one is something they're too scared to try again now.
its somewhere in the archives, its just a long bulletpoint shitfest on how much this game completely fucked up the first in quite literally every single department
The fact that 2 and 3 are so tedious sometimes really shows that the length of 1 was fine, I agree somewhat.

Nigger there's a mid-point between 5 hours and 100 hours, stop being disingenuous. When I play a game, I want it to last more than an evening.