TMNT comes out in TWO FUCKING DAYS!? It feels like time is accelerating

TMNT comes out in TWO FUCKING DAYS!? It feels like time is accelerating.

Attached: file.png (1080x1200, 1012.21K)

oddly I wanted this and was sure I was going to get it but whenever I go to buy it (preorder I guess) I see the £20 price and just don't want it. streets of rage 4 is one of my favorite games and I like tmnt, especially this version of them, so I don't know why I'm put off

Are you saying $20 is pricey?

I don't think so. I think it's more that I don't want to spend money on it all, I'm just not motivated to play it. all the components making it up are right for me but I don't want it, I don't know why. nothing about it has wowed me I guess.

Yeah, I'm playing it day one with XBOX GAMES PASS.

can I turn the camera shake off

Then don't play it.

is it getting an actual physical release from normal stores like target & bestbuy or only from limited run?

why do they take so long to ship,at this rate there's a very real chance that when you order something from them,you'll be moving out of your house by the time it DOES ship!

Attached: Moribito.jpg (621x600, 56.05K)

i loved turtles in time but im not paying for a 5 levels game... fuck that, will wait for a huge discount or free

I'm not going to, I hope you realize I'm not trying to offend or have an argument with you I'm just talking about an oddity I'm having.

>five levels

I thought they said something in the ballpark of 20+?

The metal slug game is vaporware tho

I wonder who will be in the DLC?

Attached: IMG_2142.jpg (1280x960, 1.48M)

Streets of Rage 4 is in my all time top 5, if this is even half as good I am gonna be in heaven

only after you take the bbc out of your ass

This plus pocky & rocky reshrined makes this a good month

>6 players
I can't wait.

They only told you the release date a week ago.

Anyone know if you can have AI players on your team or not? The 6 player co-op brings me back to the giant X-Men cabinet at the arcade but I doubt I will ever use this feature otherwise.

Honestly the install is around 900 MB, I think I'll just download this one even though I generally prefer physical.

Yeah they seem to be going for many short levels that last around 5-6 minutes each. Which is good, more variety and it will get stale at a slower pace.
Also, I am getting the sense Casey might be an unlockable character since he isn't featured in most key art or the level 1 ending cutscene.

I'll laugh if it is venus

Yeah as a kid in the 80s I was huge into the Turtles and the games. I grabbed a Collector's Edition for the PC off Limited Run games. This and the Cowabunga Colkection? Great fucking year for old school TMNT.

Attached: TMNT_MockUp_Market_Banner_RADICAL_PC_4969edf7-2d6d-4206-8135-71fcfb5c33e6.png (1920x1080, 2.5M)