Joins xbox

>joins xbox
Why is Kojima so based?

Attached: AD1C9310-55B6-48D0-92E8-41F4052F0E79.jpg (1200x750, 100.25K)

this slant has missed his last 3 at-bats to make bloated messes
i don't know what anyone is expecting here

>Power of the cloud
>Doesn't talk about the game afterwards
kek

No matter what he releases I will still wish it was a new metal gear, no matter how bad a new metal gear would be. I miss mgs so much

did his eyes get even more slanty?

Crazy. I’ve been a Nintendo/PlayStation guy my entire life but I guess I’m buying an Xbox now.

He’s a traitor and Phil thinks he can solve all of his problems by throwing money at shit

Kojima working for PlayStation (SONY) was a big mistake.

Accept that it’s over, user. It’s been seven years. There’s no more to the story.

Just get a PC. It has all 3 in one form or another.

Why does he like giving his games hostage? How is that an "independent" company? I'm on PC so xbox deal works for me but I'm sure his next game will be a timed exclusive on ps5.

BRAND NEW GENRE
CROUDU TECKNOROGEE
WORKING VERY HARD
PREASU PREORDER
70 DORRARS GAIJIN

REVENGES 2 PLEASE!!!!!

My friend gave me his old PC recently which has been cool but anything from the past couple years stutters/hitches a lot. He said if I want to upgrade I should just get an entirely new PC because getting a new card would mean having to get a new motherboard as well. I think I will just go for it though.

I’m afraid I just can’t say goodbye to yesterday

He only cares about money. First Konami then Sony now Microsoft.

Yeah wasting a shit ton of Microsoft's money is pretty based.

They don't have the in house budget to make the game and publish.
Kojima wastes money all the time on pointless celebrities for his games.
He needs someone to publish. Either sony, Microsoft, Nintendo or any other will do. He will go to however gives him more

Make movies.

>hi I'm doing thing
>bye
???

>Joins Xbox
did he "join" Sony before? No he's independent and is still working with them. I'm disappointed by the announcement not because of exclusivity but because he probably hasn't even started on it yet. We didn't even get a title.

Kek. Sony punk'd microsoft. Kojumbo probably proposed this cloud shit to sony and they probably laughed him out the room, now he's MS' problem, they unknowingly agreed to babysit their friends annoying ass kid whilst whilst Sony comes in whilst their sleeping and take all the glory. Kojumbo is a blight on the industry. They need to find the actual fag responsible for MGS, you know, the person who didn't do the hollywoodifiaction.

Correct. The reason all of his games suck is because it was some other guy that was talent behind MGS and this hack got all the credit. I’ve seen this countless times in the military with officers writing themselves around a for the enlisted works.

Is he really a huge drama queen? He comes off as not being one.

dude he's an asshole
wanna know about that time I actually met him in a convenience store?