Sticking PC,PS5 and Xbox owners with P3P instead of spending effort and combining FES and P3P

>Sticking PC,PS5 and Xbox owners with P3P instead of spending effort and combining FES and P3P

What the fuck Atlus, now new players are missing half the game if they don’t The Answer

Attached: D5641D1D-AE26-48A2-8148-4EB31F89C86E.jpg (1900x1200, 248.44K)

Good. The Answer ruins the whole game. However, they win a much greater prize...

They get raped by Margaret's thirteen-inch futacock in January.

>Spencer literally got P5R to PC
>b-but muh P3P
NO ONE GIVES A FUCK

Atlus is famous for announcing ONE FUCKING GAME PORT IN A FUCKING YEAR.

Seeing three whole game ports announced (including P5R to PC) is the biggest thing that ever happened in gaming history.

That really sucks I don't care about P4 and P5 only P3 and they did that... no money for Atlus.

Nobody likes The Answer, it's so fucking shit

>the biggest thing that ever happened in gaming history.
>games I played a decade ago, except P5 which i played 6 years ago
>coming to pc
>biggest thing in gaming

Attached: 1637700201484.jpg (290x214, 59.07K)

Fuck off retard
Real fans played P5 years ago
Fake fans like you disgust me

here's the facts that p3redditors can't COPE with:
>p3p is the only version of the game that didn't flop (due to riding p4's coattails)
>femc is the only tolerable way to play the game
>the answer was utter garbage that nobody will miss from both a gameplay and plot perspective
>the original p3's overworld was not nearly impressive enough to make it a great loss
it's time to join the winning team. it's time to be a p3p GOD.

Attached: Female.Protagonist.(PERSONA.3).full.980118.jpg (600x782, 143.37K)

I like it

Why justify the developer being lazy?
Who cares about the answer at this point?
Just combine everything together so we can have FeMC in 3D cutscenes and the overworld.

you're assuming they even still have the source code to fes, or that the massive amount of work they'd have to do to bring p3p's changes over to fes would generate enough sales to make it worthwhile.

>femc is the only tolerable way to play the game
?
I know you femc trannies want to self insert as a girl (that you will never be) and suck the male s links dicks as well as rape ken, but that doesnt make it the only tolerable way for the rest of us.

WE WON

Attached: 1631760639804.png (549x630, 479.42K)

Mods, nigger. Do you know what that IS?

That's why pc is the superior platform.

I'm assuming I'm a paying customer and they should have put in the work to get me interested enough to buy it. No idea why I would pay money to play a game I can emulate perfectly but this time with shitty filtered backgrounds.

Im so sick of you retards defending developer laziness because muh mods

Attached: snoyfatlus.png (1454x1060, 880.43K)

>Mods, nigger. Do you know what that IS?
something good games dont need to be good but improves good games
its also something that doesnt make shit games good

I don't care about the FES/Portable feud, I just like her music

Attached: 1444738400177.png (750x750, 296.76K)

so what are the differences between p3p and fes?
i own fes but never played it . i wanted to play the first 2 persona games but always forget i'm playing games on emulators

only manchildren self-insert into games. the femc route is objectively better because it has better social links, more entertaining dialogue options, and better music.

I care less about the Answer and more about the fact that the non-dungeon segments are reduced to point and click gameplay. What's the fucking point of a Persona game if I can't walk around school or town larping as a teen living in japan.

P3P removes all walking around and everything is turned into a vn

fes
>only one prota
>no party controls
>bigger tartarus
>anime cutscenes
>tired condition
>post-game story
p3p
>two protags
>party controls
>smaller tartarus
>no anime cutscenes
>no tired condition
>no post-game story

this is what comes to mind

all those changes take time and money. maybe you'd buy it, but would enough other people buy it to be worth the cost/benefit vs. just porting p3p and taking what they can get? clearly atlus ran the numbers and decided it wasn't worth it.
and again, this is all assuming they still have the source code for fes in the first place. the japanese game industry historically isn't great at preserving this stuff. they might not be able to port the p3p content into fes even if they wanted to.

P3P came out during a time visual novels were still big on Japan and ended up being the best selling version of P3. Most people affect by the change are weebs since VN format is very popular overseas.

guess i'll just play fes on a emulator some day if we aren't getting a good p3 and 1-2 remakes

>FES
Like the original game, is a fully 3D game with an overworld and cutscenes. Other party members can only be directed to do something via tactics menu. There's a post-game story epilogue called The Answer no one asked for and everyone hated.
>Portable
Almost all 3D areas outside of tartarus no longer exist, replaced by 2D renditions. Story is presented in a form of a visual novel. No animated cutscenes. You can control party members directly if you want to or use the old style tactics menu like in the previous versions of the game. New higher difficulty setting. Female protagonist with her own set of S-links as well as own separate soundtrack. No The Answer
You should play FES between these two.

P3P has tired condition, it just doesn't make your party members to leave Tartarus anymore. Other major change would be the dizzy state for enemies over them going up after attacking and the fact wait got replaced by defend.

Developers should be called out for selling out to Microsoft
And best believe I will be posting spoilers for all 3 games when they’re out because I’m not a fake fan

So it's an improvement. Persona might as well be a VN outside the dungeon crawling.