Oh no no no

This is what you xbots have been overhyping so much?

pcgamer.com/the-biggest-disappointments-of-not-e3

Attached: xbots-suicide-watch.jpg (1753x1627, 486.5K)

If by ugly you mean an actual game and not a low poly indie game

I get that the people who were tricked into buying nms at launch are desperate to say how good it so now but it still fucking sucks.

Yes, and all the seething in the world won't change the fact starfield discussion is mogging every single title shown at state of play LMAO

Attached: 3254235423.png (849x689, 411.36K)

>It's an actual game
>Saying this about a game where modders have to fix everything for you
lul

Starfield's semi-grounded aesthetic is way more visually appealing than No Man's Sky.

Is that right Todd?

ITT console war faggots having their eternal battle to cover up that they or their mommy can't afford to buy both consoles.
Get a paper round Timmy

Perhaps. What's beyond me is how can a semi-realistic space setting be interesting. 1000 different flavours of desert doesn't sound very appealing, and the city looked just as boring and uninspired

I like how the media has been completely mind fucked by 1000 planets that they've forgotten that there's a whole TES-style game that's actually the thing you're buying.

But No Man's Sky is extremely ugly and cartoony. How does increasing fidelity make it uglier? Stupid faggot. NMS was low effort when it came to graphics.

holy shit pc gamer is based for once, probably because a male wrote that article. rare W

I just watched the video in 4K and it looks pretty decent. These zoomers call everything ugly if it doesn't have fortnite colors. I can't wait to explore space in a moddable, single player, realistic, story focused RPG. Haters can go fuck themselves.

>journegros already seething
GOTY confirmed

>3 PC GAMER THREADS ON Any Forums RIGHT NOW
we're being raided by shills.

>story focused RPG
when has a bethesda game ever been that. even the one where your guy was literally a voiced character the story boiled down to
>go here, and do this, because the faction demands it
>why?
>IT'S TOO COMPLEX, I DON'T HAVE TIME TO EXPLAIN, YOU JUST WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND

NMS atleast had an interesting artstyle from day 1 and manual landing. Holy fuck I can't believe I have to apologize to that söybôy dev from NMS.

if journalists hate it, its a good game

>VIDE-YO Game Journalism
>in 2022

TES-style game requires NPCs which require unique voicelines to make interesting quests which require money. 1000 planets = there's a settlement that requires your help tier radiant AI quests that are worthless.

Can we openly harangue and murder all journalists and journalism professors that have pushed this bullshit "opinion article" focus and get back, I dunno, reporting. Every single outlet has a team of actual reporters who get sidelined day in day out by "contrarian opinion article made by editor to generate controversy and web traffic" and it is always so fucking negative and misleading on purpose.

Starfield is clearly the millennial man's game. Zoomers who played Skyrim when they were in elementary school have these weird newfag opinions.

>My first gaming loves were Uncharted, Assassin's Creed, inFamous, Portal 2, the Arkham series, Overwatch. And I feel like this year we were missing some of that sort of action.
damn that's some serious case of shit taste

>NMS atleast had an interesting artstyle from day 1

Attached: artstyle.jpg (2560x1440, 476.57K)

>PC gamers
>They doesn't know what Stalker is
>They pretend liking RTS
>They only play indies
>They are overrating Snoys games like TLoU 2 and hoping a PlayStation launcher
>It's a Epic Games dicksuckers page

I don't care about that shitty page.

Yeah and there's the main system where the story takes place which has all those NPCs with unique dialogue and voices and then also in addition to that there's also 99 other proc gen systems that you can explore if you want or not if you don't want.

>starfield """discussion"""
You mean your marketing team is working hard right now? We know, mr shill.

What an accomplishment. What else is there to discuss?
1) Kojima will make a game. We don' t know what kind of game will it be, the mechanics, the setting, ...We don't even know the title. Not much to discuss.
2) Forza: boring auto simulator #1000
3) Redfall looks like shit
4) We had a 10 second preview of Scorn
5) STALKER 2 is coming out. Anytime. For sure. No chance of a delay.
6) HK: Silksong is also coming..Sometime. For sure.
7) Persona 5 was released 8 years ago