What are the horse and combustion carriage of videogames?

What are the horse and combustion carriage of videogames?

Attached: 1628796570381.jpg (1080x1012, 118.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Q5qxe3DqlI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tbh Motion Control compared to regular control as the technology will get better, it might be the new thing to purely be motion control based on hand for more accurate actions

>switch to Cars
>Entire planet dying from emissions
D-did horsechads win in the end?

Better question, what are the trainchads of video games?

>implying large mammals don't create emissions
china was right, again
youtube.com/watch?v=1Q5qxe3DqlI

People were dying from smog made out of fecal matter dust beforehand, so not really.

is this... THE thread?

Any form of travel other than walking or swimming should be illegal

Add biking and trains/planes for long distance travel and freight and we've got a deal.

With the gas crisis horses are going to be a viable option again.

lmao I heard the same shit when the wii came out

i remember my words about VR in 2015
i cringe

That's mostly because of a lack in sanitation. If theoretically we all suddenly started riding horses it would be expensive to adapt our sanitation protocols, but we'd be able to take much better care of animal waste than we could back in the early modern age.

It's literally VR.
Spoiler: If you're against VR you're the horse.

This image makes sense with the price of fuel as of late.
A horse's fuel grows endlessly on the ground.

oh no, don't you dare to post IRL cunny, user

3D

horses are shitty (both literally and figuratively) in a lot of ways, but switching to cars made infrastructure shitty.
cars can be beautiful machines but it doesn't mean jack shit if all you're gonna do with them is slowly drive in traffic to work everyday, if so many people are going to the same place at the same time causing all this traffic, maybe we need to improve our trains

and I probably agree with if you get good with gyro controls you can sort of keep up with kb+m players while still leaning back, but people mostly only know motion controls as a gimmick or waggleshit. It would be cool to have a controller that inputted motions as right stick inputs so that you didn't have to depend on the devs to add support to their game.

Attached: thisisamerica.jpg (1000x660, 114.32K)

Overgrazing is still a thing though.

Do it.
End this threads suffering. Pull the cunny trigger.

>>Entire planet dying from emissions
The solution to that is nuking China and India. They will not be missed.

I was thinking the horse actually

But the grass will come back and it is free. Fossil fuel will not and it is putting us out of living.

(maybe this reply will look dumb as fuck in 20 years, idk) I like vr but I don't think it applies to the horse picture. I think that vr will grow alongside traditional gaming but it won't ever outright replace it. It feels like the experiences made for VR are so fundamentally different from flatscreen gaming that it would be really strange if everyone just dropped regular gaming for VR.

it's ok, make sure is a cute foal, though

Arcade machines and home consoles.

>"The solution is"
>mentions something that would only fuck the environment even harder
Lol

Is that rape horse

Yeah sure I'm gonna put my money on the meme tech that is unplayable half of the year when temp are rising.
>hurrdurr use ac
Not everyone is a fat amerimutt consuming a copious amount of electricity just to not sweat bullets continuously.

Cars took many decades until they were actually mass adopted, even the wildly successful Model T was still just a small percentage of the population.

Attached: 1633450934360.png (485x326, 75.73K)

You can't make an omelet without cracking a few "eggs"

t. Metal Gear villain

Raytracing

Ticktock, horsefags.

Attached: 1655173364706.png (639x408, 43.14K)

Damn it Armstrong, stop being right and an awful human at the same time.

>Now everyone has to live in a horrible megacity or die
No thanks.