What went wrong with SCP games?

What went wrong with SCP games?

Attached: firefox_grweI6teFH.png (431x100, 28.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

backrooms-wiki.wikidot.com/e-isle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

An image tells a thousand words, the answer is there.

You already know
>fags infiltrate
>convince weak-willed nerds that they're toxic and need to cede power
>ruin everything
same as everything else. in this case fags does not necessarily refer to homosexuals but could be normalfags, women, trannies, homos, racefags, or any other type of fun ruiner.

going past the first 999

tl;dr /x/ slowly stopped caring and were pushed out by people who took the thing over
before you get smarmy no, Any Forums is no fucking better

Not enough gatekeeping, SCPs turned into boring walls of text since the 2000s series, when it became famous and everyone started building their dream SCP

The ladder game and the statue game were quickly invaded and conquered by letsplayers and hence their audiences of little kids who grew up into microplastic-filled teens who are now running the site

Every person alive today is filled with microplastics user

The backrooms is where it's at now. Get with the times grandpa. Only discord users care about SCP

Faggots aside, they got rid of the peanut even though the artist was fine with it being used. And also scps just arent interesting anymore.

Attached: SCP-173.jpg (1200x981, 168.76K)

They're also rewriting all the classics too

that is fucking horrible news

you know what to do scpanons

Attached: 1566681432358.png (1000x1146, 502.87K)

>I'd get back into SPC but oooh the creeeeeepyness oooh I can't handle the creeeeeepyness

Attached: file.png (1600x1689, 1.06M)

The setting went to shit when the wiki was taken over by (actual) trannies that ban anyone they don't like. Most modern SCPs are Tumblr dogshit and many modern scps are given the greenlight just because they deal with gender politics or trans themes.

There's way too much gatekeeping now, you'd expect it to stop all these youtube kids from flooding the site with trash but it goes too far.

I wrote a few SCPs earlier in the wiki's existance and I tried to come back again and write some more recently, but the tranny gatekeeping is next level at this point and you can't post shit anymore unless it's approved by the team of trannies that spend all day on discord talking about pokemon, left wing politics, and typical discord groomer shit.

In case any of you are wondering what the inner circle of the SCP wiki circle are like check out the r/scp declassified discord server (yes, its a reddit discord server. Yes, you need to go there to get people to "greenlight" your ideas before posting them) and see what kind of faggy stuff goes on there, most of the power authors and people who have the power to give a green light to drafts and ideas hang out there. They have a hatred of anything Any Forums related and ban anyone that they think is a channer, no joke.

dude youre ruining the circlejerk fuck you

What said. It's always the community getting slowly ruined over time which in turn ruins the game or other things itself.

>Secure. Contain. Prot-ACK!

>Literally, unironically taken over by trannies.

Attached: aaahhhh.png (1080x1071, 1.03M)

They have a very strong obsession with making sure the entire site is CC compliant, so they are nuking anything that isn't creative commons.

They modern day admins and power authors in the wiki hate the old style of SCP, they don't let people use redactions anymore and they rarely greenlight ideas that have to do with creepy "murder monsters". Most stories they allow posted today deal with dimensional shit and lame expanded universe stuff like the wanderer's library.

Many authors are moving over to the backrooms anyways because it's new and fresh, plus it isn't as strictly ruled over by trannies.

Pat Robertson fortold this in 1991

Attached: file.png (600x1004, 791.93K)

Why did they have to add some much retarded shit to the classifications? Now it's Keter, Risk class: pants shitting, Threat level: just flew over my house!

I miss SCP, nothing else like it exists. Lobtrannies are insufferable, their piece of shit flash game is NOT SCP and it never will be.

Attached: 1611184410251.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

As with any small and dedicated community it was eventually over run with normalfags and we all know how that goes. Some of us, anyway

It's kind of a miracle somehow despite trannies having infiltrated most janny positions in this site, we're still allowed to call them faggots at least.

Faggots

I loved playing SCP Secret Lab with anons

It's because the artist wouldn't let them monetize it

Does this have to do with Ronald Regan Cut Up While Talking?

that's cause they know the instant they start banning anyone for saying it and word gets out, the spam will never stop and there will be too many people with dynamic IPs to stem the tide

I had heard the artist wanted credit and money whenever it was used

Somewhat

>Many authors are moving over to the backrooms anyways because it's new and fresh, plus it isn't as strictly ruled over by trannies.
Give it a few years
backrooms-wiki.wikidot.com/e-isle

cope and get taste

Attached: 1567278851512.png (144x157, 23.7K)

Nope, he just didnt want it monetized. And why would he. The SCP wiki chose to temove the pic on their own

Fpbp

(((They))) took over...

Mostly psychopaths and narcissists actively seek out power in addition to hopping on with protected groups.

Regardless of the new fan base destroying everything, which it really does, there is also the problem that this horror stuff gets old extremely fast, no wonder a lot of horror movies from the 80's turned out to be comedies in the 90's.

So what's stopping non-tranny authors from forming their own collaborative spooky writing endeavour?
>The CSE Initiative
>Capture. Study. Exterminate.

Nothing, but they will get overtaken eventually anyway. Alternatively, it will be deemed "an alt right hate space created by the racists and neo nazis who were ostracized from the SCP community" and therefore people will cancel everything you try to do.

They did, i forgot the name