github.com/diasurgical/devilutionX/releases/tag/1.4.0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Beelzebub or Hell 2?

Devilution
github.com/diasurgical/devilutionX/releases/tag/1.4.0

>10/10
>Dogshit clicker gameplay
>lame bosses/enemies

t. my mom wasn't even born when this game was released, how can you tell?

god tier atmosphere, wonderful music, fantastic artstyle, intuitive controls, unlimited replayability, excellent lore, varied monsters

I'm 38 and played it on release

>intuitive controls, unlimited replayability, excellent lore, varied monsters
lmao

Doesn't matter when the gameplay is terrible. the monsters aren't really varied either, there's like 20-ish total, and most of them just walk towards you for melee. extremely limited gameplay. you effectively play through the game 4x with each playthough thanks to the 4 system, so most will be bored by the end of one playthrough

sure you did

yeah, a good game is pretty funny
huehuehue

I did. me and m,e buddy used to share the disc actually. I also remember reading the manual repeatedly. Stay free I guess

>the monsters aren't really varied either, there's like 20-ish total
the total quantity isn't what varied means, you fucking moron
and their attack patterns are different, you'd know that if you played the game

Diablo 1 is nearly unplayable, it never should have been real time action. Diablo 2 was the realization of the dev's ambitions and is the superior game, arguably one of the best ever made.

Diablo 1 is a real time roguelike, that was its entire gimmick.

Most of them walk towards you and attack or shoot except for like succibi and fallen, who are actually more annoying because of their AI habits

yeah, that's the variation coming into play, idiot

blizztards dont realize one of the best parts of old blizzard games was the manual

literally less variation than doom enemies retard

it doesn't vary your strategy at all, bro. you deal with them the same way you deal with all other enemies, it's just more annoying, you retarded faggot

LOL literally! stfu you sniveling retard

I'm 32, played it for the first time a few days ago after seeing the devilutionx post on leddit. Definitely the best diablo game, gonna do a multiplayer run over the weekend with two more friends.

BRO, you have to play each set of floors differently and alter your strategy for the different enemies, join the other retard in seeing yourself out of the thread

you can only be in here if you can offer up anything insightful and worthy of comment

You talk towards them, and hit them or use pew. Same strat for all the enemies but a couple annoying mobs you're forced to chase down (or just ignore, which is what most people do). zero variety, zero variation, and attempts to change it up make the gameplay worse. it's a bad game with shit gameplay and you're not convincing anyone and have nothing profound to say on the matter.

I can see what you see not.
Vision milky, then eyes rot.
When you turn they will be gone,
whispering their hidden song.
Then you see what cannot be,
Shadows move where light should be.
Out of darkness, out of mind,
Cast down into the Halls of the Blind.

10/10 means literally zero flaws.
there are only 3 games I can think of with no flaws whatsoever:
factorio
portal
portal 2

most puzzle games and shit like that is 10/10, but also not very engaging. factorio will put a high test man to sleep and you have to drag yourself through portal

maybe, if by 'high test' you mean 'low int'