Why are Playstation fans like this? When Kojimbo makes a game for them, they laugh and insult other brands...

Why are Playstation fans like this? When Kojimbo makes a game for them, they laugh and insult other brands. When Kojimbo makes a game for another brand, they try to cancel it.

Attached: Screenshot_20220614-093429_Chrome.jpg (985x1447, 400.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l1JEmnTjdyA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=e-cpJerRurQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

PS5 has
-No games
-Shit emulation
-No devs

Series X has
-Games
-More devs than you could imagine (because Microsoft bought them all)
-Developer mode specifically made for emulating
-Can play original Xbox discs

Is it even a question?

>They try to cancel it
user, who has Jim been trying to appeal to for the PS5 this entire time? The answer to your question lies there.

Still never buying an Xbox

What i find odd about Hideo samas new game with the cloud is he acts like its something innovative

does he not know MMOs already exist?

Attached: 1653677626601.png (1654x2340, 795.54K)

Snoys are the lowest of scum.

Attached: 1637214357107.png (310x324, 165K)

what no gaems does to a mf

Xbox is the true example of
>when your rich daddy bails you out of poverty

So, jealously is the answer?

xbox gets silent hills by kojima playstation gets walking simulator 2 by hideo. its not fair!

Why did pc fans say ps3 and ps4 has no games but excited to emulate them and play them on PC? People are assholes, and liars, not just sony

PS5 has no games

because snoys have nothing but bloodborne so they seethe and dilate whenever there's yet one less reason to buy their DRM box
they are butthurt that they spend a lot of cash and don't even get to play exclussives software
"damn! i should have bought a PC instead" is the phrase that flies through their mind every time something like this happens
but they won't post it here, for they would be mocked relentlessly and rightly so
the only thing they can do is rage about the mistake they made

Lol if ur trying to trigger snoys theres hardly any left on this site. I play on PC now, I'm not missing kojimas next masterpiece

Because it's a troll and you are baiting. Show me one diehard playstation influencer who hasn't denounced this petition?

youtube.com/watch?v=l1JEmnTjdyA

i wouldnt consider a cloud game as a masterpiece but to each is own

>muh fake petition
Must suck that no one cares about this, Xbox tranny.

I didn't switch to pc yet, I'm gonna wait for the game to release first, Microsoft's track record with Japanese developers sucks, there is a 90% chance the game gets canned. I would hate to build a PC $3000 or buy a $500 console for this 1 game and it's cancelled, not a good feeling. You're left with a big expensive paperweight

m.youtube.com/watch?v=e-cpJerRurQ

you're asking this about the guy who claimed he invented the camera in videogames, what do you think?

theres more to PC gaming than one game user, emulation games from over 40 years and counting, multitasking whilst playing games, online is free, FPS, best graphical settings etc.

I have almost every console and almost every game, not interested in emulation, I have the original hardware and games. I been gaming for 30 years I know what PC offers, there's a reason I'm switching to PC now and never cared until now, because Sony first party and Kojimas Xbox game are on PC, I don't need a PlayStation anymore

i meant to write emulation and games from over 40 years on one device, its up to you, ofcourse keep collecting, but to have all games on one system is a lifesaver plus it stops wear and tear from using consoles and games that you have collected