>caring about graphics in a videoGAME
snoys are pathetic

But that looks good?
What game?

>caring about graphics in a VIDEOgame
makes sense to me

Gamecube games may be the ugliest of the generation

Attached: file.png (1280x480, 929.77K)

it's a game first and foremost; the gameplay is the most important, graphics are just secondary
anyone whining about "bad graphics" is just outing themselves as a snoygger who is addicted to movie"games"

graphics are an essential art of video games, if you don't appreciate them when they're great and notice them when they're not you are just not very much into video games.

What about the PC lads who spend trillions upgrading their PCs with liquid cooled quantumn entanglement generators and artificial sun power supplies in order to get an extra pixel on screen in raytraced Quake 1?

Zoomer

To be fair, that's a 2005 game vs. 2002 game that was also being made first to N64.

no thats just an expensive hobby for us. the bonus is we get games better looking than the unwashed console peasants get. also we dont have to deal with your 30fps nonsense.

So, graphics do matter?

then why aren't they called gamevideo?

yeah, comparing games that came out at the same time is a little more appropriate.

Attached: file.png (1280x480, 1.05M)

Gotcha Force looked great though

Gotcha force, it kicks ass

It's literally called VIDEO (first) game (second) dum dum

Around the same time is a little better to compare, yes. Which is the left game, btw?

YOU FORGOT SOMETHING

geist, gamecube exclusive. One of the worst FPS games I've played which is a shame because I like that team's PS1 duke nukem game.

Wait till you see the piss station.

Attached: Shitstation.webm (640x480, 2.49M)