HahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOHONOOONONONONONONON

hahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOHONOOONONONONONONON
store.steampowered.com/app/1817070/Marvels_SpiderMan_Remastered/

Attached: 1631511020751.png (1011x957, 906.95K)

what about the persona collection?
hopefully that snoy will livestream it.

Attached: image_2022-06-14_112851181.png (1284x993, 811.85K)

lmao

Happy more people get to play this. My favorite Spider-Man game ever. Can't wait for all the costume mods too.

it's such a good fucking game I cant wait to pirate it since I've bought it once already

how does bluray taste

The best thing about this is that someone will make a mod that removes all of the fag flags.

steamies will really pay full-price for sloppy seconds of a remaster released 2 years ago

Why are you so easy to trigger? Do you need a twitter trigger warning any time someone different then you asks to exist?

no, PCCHADS will pirate your snoystation games for FREE and mod them to remove all the snoy-mandated blm billboards.

Unironically the best mod would be to remove content, fuck those garbage ass stealth sections of MJ and Miles.

Whenever I think about this game, I always have a warm and fuzzy, and cozy feeling.
The comfy NYC, the cozy FEAST center, all the spidey goodness.

I hope PCbros enjoy it, I wish you guys got the old Parker's face though, I liked that one more.

Attached: 1465404669967.png (480x480, 292.4K)

Holy based...

Spiderman is a gay game. Are pc cucks really hyping this shit up.

Lol imagine being this much of a fragile pussy

And?

but where's hotshots golf? pc lacks good golf games.

>leftist are such sjw snowflakes! fuck your safe space!
>>also
>The best thing about this is that someone will make a mod that removes all of the fag flags.

>they will remove thing i have to go out of my way to fine
ok kid

Mine was playing Miles during Christmas. It was cozy with all the lights.

steamies will pay, as they did with death stranding, persona and even zero dawn

I've nothing left..........

Attached: 1655059359551.png (633x900, 139.64K)

Main plot is really good, spectacular and amazing even, but the MJ and Miles stealth missions drag it down. All the side stuff is also really boring.

Just as a side note, if they port the Miles Morales game, which they likely will, you don't need to bother with it. It's literally a overpriced shit DLC in a snowy New York landscape and they never shut up about black lives matters.

i have to ask you do you think anybody gives that much of a shit if the game comes to pc the only people that did are shitposters that post that gold face and fanboys that look stupid

Based gamer, im looking forward to playing it for the first time on PC

Attached: 8d6.jpg (680x511, 39.62K)

December? I could swear the trailer said August

>gets game after 8 years
>I won

Attached: 1626948167317.jpg (1868x1958, 1.57M)

>It's literally a overpriced shit DLC in a snowy New York landscape and they never shut up about black lives matters.
there is literally 1 thing about it you shitposting faggot the hole dlc is not about it

Can someone make a mod to remove the blm stuff from the game?

Yes.

The game is fun but the dlc absolutely blows
It’s like they decided to suck all the fun out with the dlc

the swapped the day and month i dont know why some platforms do this its so fucking gay

its day/month/year some do it month/day/year

fucking gay the amount of things ive missed because of this is unprecedented

snoy cope

It's August

triggered.

I'm really excited for it
P5R and Spiderman were the only games I had a reason to buy a PS4 for, an now.. Well I'm one happy camper now.
Life is really good.

Attached: FIO ms4.png (384x576, 10.09K)

There’s no blm stuff in the first one

I hope they go a step further and remove it from psn so I dont have to see this burger cringe anymore

oh shit, nice!

Sony sisters....I can't....I can't anymore....
I HAVE TO DILATE

you fanboys are shacking and pissing yourselves over 1 thing and yap some person is going to ruin there reputation because some random crys ant a painting

I KNEEL

you are the one whos triggered about colors on a flag
fucking lmaoing at your entire life

I tried so hard and got so far....
But in the end it doesn't even matter....

>n-no, i'm not triggered, YOU'RE triggered!!
cope.

like blue gatorade duh

Attached: 1885.jpg (3000x3000, 536.58K)

yes? fixing things yourself is based, crying on twitter to force someone else to do it is cringe

>he thinks I play current year games and not waiting until all the bugs have been ironed out and sales at 80% for complete edition

What's left other than bloodborne and ghosts of tsushima?

can you imagine the asshurt when that happens? it gonna be great.

>fucking lmaoing
>lmaoing
If you cannot handle this place, return to where you came from.

>I wish you guys got the old Parker's face though, I liked that one more.
Will get modded in.

Attached: family-is-protected-by-an-umbrella-silhouette-propaganda-lgbt-flag-traditional-family-with-illustration_csp59326729.jpg (355x254, 15.07K)

>keep getting all thr Snoy games I don't care about
>no GoT
>no Gravity Rush
>no Bloodborne
I even own a PS4, I just want to play these on PC...

Attached: 1628614474832.jpg (531x546, 64.41K)

The seething is so obvious.

Attached: 1616471313741.jpg (222x216, 8.54K)

damn such a simple post can cause so much butthurt now lmao

have faith my d00d
it's only a matter of time

>single father
nice family unit, autistic user

Not trying to shitpost but...what EXCLUSIVE games are there to even have a reason to own a PS5 anymore?

I always wait for the "pro" versions of consoles and with the PS4 there was quite a bit of exclusives I couldn't play anywhere else. If they come out with a PS5 "Pro", is the only exclusive left the Demon's Souls remaster? Or are there others that I'm missing.

Attached: 1642778834584.jpg (850x565, 65.95K)

butthurt faggot, seethe about REEEE MUH FLAGS

fucking wipeout omega collection, the only sony game worth buying, but the snoys forgot it exists because its not a movie with qtes so I doubt we'll get a port

? i am laughing at your pathetic existence
so frail that a flag sends you into eternal seething

Attached: 1635004243047.jpg (308x450, 24.78K)

Yeah super hero games are all about good winning against evil and having evil advertised as anything positive contradicts the core point of the game

There's constantly talk about how Miles is the "black Spider-Man", even though he wears a mask and that stuff is supposed to be secret. For all the public knows, Peter Parker Spider-Man is black.

Either way it sucks and I wish Marvel would just kill the character off already.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-14 at 16-50-25 dYvGxxe2Gj4Edi7s-l2D0fSg7xOYa2tAhFmDIlRIcC4.jpg (WEBP Image 648 × 1023 pixels).png (218x245, 112.81K)

kek
Still not playing it though.

Attached: 1635924585034.jpg (679x423, 62.47K)

No it won't kek. They would have to remodel that face and that's not possible without the motion model of the original actor.

DeS and Returnal

Those mods will get banned.