Thoughts on Ashes of Creation ?

streamable.com/sakpyw
youtube.com/watch?v=iYN5PWlST4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=z_PasE-_W6M
youtube.com/watch?v=vBJ0NG8J9Ng

The game at its curent state is already better than 100% of released MMOs, so i think it will at least be the best, let's see if it can meet its ambitions.

Attached: 154841.png (938x454, 561.37K)

>Best character creator
>Unique weather system never done before in any MMO nor solo game
>First MMO on UE5

COPE ASMONGOLD NIGGER COPE

Another MMO that's the best thing ever since sliced bread? Cool, can't wait. This time for sure.

I was initially excited but as I kept paying attention to it, it feels like they're running a similar scam to Star Citizen with their flavor of the month jpegs that you can buy.

Attached: 2022-06-14_23-33-35.jpg (1959x1656, 736.32K)

>Indie MMO from unproven literally who's
>Already been in development hell for 10 years
What could go wrong?

Star Citizen has unrealistic ambitions and they don't have a clear roadmap.
Ashes of Creation has a clear roadmap and proved to us they can keep it up with their recent livestreams

Yes the cosmetic thing is unfortunate but it's literally their only flaw.

5 years* (since 2017)
The team is full of veterans, the Creative Director is an immense MMO nerd and his husband is experienced in company managing.

They literally proved their skills just look at the videos, why are you such a bigot ?

You gotta realize that the game, with the Alpha 1 features + what they've shown to this date, is ALREADY better than every MMO in the market right now.

They can only get better.

Redditspacing samefag shill.
Be more subtle retard.

>his husband
there, you got me to reply you faggot

true

>the Creative Director is an immense MMO nerd and his husband is experienced in company managing
You had me for a moment there.

It's shit.

There are 5 posts in this thread from the same paid shill. Ashes of Creation is an early access scam, there is no game worth mentioning, just a monetisation scheme which involves stringing as many suckers along as possible. There will never be an organic thread about AoC on Any Forums.

Attached: E_xQJgyVQAEWb2Z.jpg (565x507, 42.81K)

I've done the "it will be the next big thing!" rollercoaster for too long. I ain't going to put any money into it until release and we get to see what the game ACTUALLY is like.

Yes Steven Shariff is gay, i hate faggots in general but I DON'T FUCKING CARE as long as he makes a good MMO

Even if he was the Devil himself i wouldn't care, i just want a good MMO.

Stop pointing trivial things you fucking retards the only thing that matters is THE GAME. Why are you so retarded on this board it's insane, that's why we never getting any good game, you just like to hate on everything even when it's good. You just DON'T WANT to see a good game get released so you can continue whining about the MMO genre being dead.

This is going to fail so hard. The CEO was super into lineage 2 or some other korean mmo garbage. Just so you know, you will not be able to ride the dragon as it's reserved for whales and players with the biggest influence on the server.

>Stop pointing trivial things you fucking retards the only thing that matters is THE GAME.
Ok so where is the game? Still in development hell you say? Well then.

There are now 6 posts in this thread from the same paid shill

star citizen in different flavor
it will never be released

Same

I posted 3 times yes and i would have too if we had fixed id, i'm not a paid shill you fucking retard i just love the game and i really think it can bring us back home, why do you think it's completely impossible ?

There is no point in making a legit non-shitpost non-whinning thread in this fucking board full of degenerate retards

Is wasting your life grinding jpegs your idea of going home? This game will not respect your time at all and will require massive time commitment to achieve anything. They'll probably introduce 'boosters' to skip the boring stuff

>UE5
>still looks like shit

No they've said it will not include such things, only cosmetics
The open pvp is a little bit scary though, i'm a former ArcheAge player and this game was unplayable if you were a casual.
But Steven said he will not make the same mistakes and try to make it enjoyable for casual too.

There is very much a point to making non-shitpost threads but those should be reserved for actual games. This isn't a game, it's a scam.

How is it looking like shit you fucking faggot ? It objectively looks amazing you can't deny it, show me a better looking MMO right now.

>you will not be able to ride the dragon as it's reserved for whales and players with the biggest influence on the server.
I can already see some influencer or streamer shit only getting the dragon because his thousands of loyal drones help him. It sounds like a shitty gameplay mechanic.

>the mmo scam shill is so desperate that he came on 4chin to scam retards