Some gaming journo sites say Atlus will reveal that P3P and P5R are coming to Steam

>some gaming journo sites say Atlus will reveal that P3P and P5R are coming to Steam
>Any Forums believes it

Why are you guys so seagullible?

Attached: 8065088.jpg (1000x1000, 229.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/gematsu/status/1536344339944808449
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cope

>what is a press release

They said there was a press release with zero proof. These sites always make shit up for clicks

Supposedly there is some sort of announcement embargo up today and they are gonna announce them for PS5 and Steam too

I'm doubting this because they already put out that 25th anniversary video only mentioning Xbox/Windows, pinned a tweet only mentioning Xbox/Windows, changed the Twitter banner that only mentions Xbox/Windows, etc.

I also think the leaked press release was a mistake because it didn't even mention PS4, when Xbox One is getting them

I guess I don't have proof that xbox didn't lie during their conference. Also don't have proof the entire grid won't go down globally tomorrow. I do however have proof that OP is a fag.

i'm 100% certain that this thing is coming to steam day one frankly
i have seen a billion times an announcement only mentioning windows and then it comes to steam as usual

If they were coming to PS5 and Steam Atlus would have revealed it in the anniversary video they put out yesterday

Where is it, then? It was supposed to be dated for June 14th

By Windows they mean on Windows via game pass

If it was a mistake, Atlus would have come out and said already. They did it when they accidentally said P5R had a Switch version for a competition. There's been no word, so i have no doubt it's real.

These are Phil funded ports. They are not coming to PS.

It's June 14th 11:30PM in Japan. Journos were lying for attention as usual, there was no press release

twitter.com/gematsu/status/1536344339944808449

>they mean
>source: you

some guy on Xboxera said in an interview that Atlus is just shit at working on multiple ports at once (which is why only P5R had a date in October while P3P and P4G are still TBD), so that's why they haven't announced any other ports as of yet.

It's also listed on MS store, not just game pass

have we seriously reached the age where exclusives are gone, timed exclusives are gone, and publisher are reduced to timed ANNOUNCEMENTS?

>I do however have proof that OP is a fag.
How do you prove that? Did he perhaps fuck you in the ass?

I hope it's on steam.
Bought FH4 on the microsoft store back in 2019 and it was ass.

The only reason these games hadn't come to other platforms was because Sony had a timed exclusivity contract, which is proven by the fact that every spin-off did launch on other platforms; the contract is up now, and Atlus is going to slowly port all of it to other platforms.

I still don't get why they decided to port the portable version of P3. Same with porting p4 Golden instead of the original.
Does sony still has the rights for P3, P3FES and P4 or something?

That's alright, I'll just pirate it then.

Wait why do people assume this will be only on the Microshill store and not on Steam? What other big 3'rd party games has Microsoft kept hostage on their own storefront?

>Xbox can't pirate
>PS can't pirate
>PC has Denuvo
It's a great day to 42% myself.

As for p4 a lot of people would be pissed that they are porting older version instead of newer on. As for p3 I have no idea. I feel like fes would be easier to port since they have ported nocturne

TAIKO NO TATSUJIN
Yes, finally, this knowledge is put to use.

Taiko no Tatsujin, which was this year

>PC has Denuvo
Shit, really?
I'm definitely not buying it then.

>Portable
Nobody liked Answer. Everybody liked controlling party members.
>Golden
It's better than Base, that's what.

P3P was the best selling version of Persona 3, should be pretty obvious

>>PC has Denuvo
Some random dev might just forget to add it. It happened few times already

It's multiple reasons
>P3P is built off the engine of P4 so they would have an easier time porting it to modern platforms having already done the PC port of P4G
>all the assets work in 16:9 already without modifications versus FES which was designed for 4:3 and would take more work to make everything display properly in widescreen
>They may have lost the source code to FES but this is just pure speculation rather than something grounded in actual facts

Well, maybe, perhaps. Sega games almost always have Denuvo, but I heard that Denuvo is incompatible with PC Game Pass. So maybe it's easier to pirate the Game Pass version?

was that actually Microsoft forbidding it on Steam, or the dev just not giving a shit, though? MS has never given a shit before, they've even tossed all their own stuff on steam

Denuvo is more compatible with Linux/WINE/Proton/DXVK/etc than Microsoft's own store? Call be surprised.

>Everybody liked controlling party members
You can easily mod that on fes

I remember pirating nier automata from microsoft store. It is harder to set up that normal crack