Dragon's Dogma 10th Anniversary

What were they thinking?

Attached: 1643349055355.png (1234x846, 941.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/h03pi7.mp3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

....and one more thing...we have a surprise for all of you.....at tokyo game show....

Dragons Dogma Online Offline

I got two three theories:
1. Capcom could only show previously announced things at the showcase. Thus, DD got a bone thrown to it as they couldn't use it to announce DD2.

2. DD2 is in development hell. Something about it just isn't right and is taking way longer than anyone anticipated.

3. DD2 was on track, but after Elden Ring sold 20 zillion copies, some higher up heard they were making their own open world action RPG and said "Make it like Elden Ring!" so DD2 has been delayed to get it an overhaul.

they removed the arrow that goes to the right after the anime in the anniversary site timeline. it's fucking over bros.

Attached: 1640794083698.png (1916x906, 2.89M)

>Capcom could only show previously announced things at the showcase.
They can show whatever the fuck they want, it's their god damn show. This is just Capcom being completely fucking oblivious.

Reminder that the teaser trailer we got during the Capcom Showcase contained new original music as well as an unheard-of rendition of "Eternal Return" containing live recorded choir and live recorded orchestra, and that piece of music has yet to be released into the world
Here is the vocal-isolated version for your appreciation
files.catbox.moe/h03pi7.mp3
It's coming, we don't know when, but it is

Attached: cringe.png (356x406, 111.54K)

>"Make it like Elden Ring!"
A lot of things that made elden ring sell well are not that hard to replicate, and it wouldn't be a bad idea to release the game a while after it, so poor fags would have money to buy it, but if that was the case they would've announced it already, so people would know it's coming. I don't think it's this, there other two are solid tho

Trust the plan. Nintendo paid for the sequel and it's a Switch Exclusive.

couldn't it just ne for the new show?

All I want is my cute brown tomboy wife back

Attached: file.png (500x422, 345.81K)

>mfw they fucking bayonetta 3 it

Attached: mickey-gouge-eyes.gif (498x329, 1.62M)

You're forgetting:
4. Capcom decided it's a good idea to announce DD2 at an event with a fraction of the viewers because they're fucking retarded

They will annonce a new netflix show and maybe a switch port

>Schedule may change due to... unforeseen... circumstances...

Attached: 1589680402581.jpg (250x354, 10.43K)

Wow they're releasing another switch port? That's pretty bold.

DDO on American servers boys, who's fuckin hype
I fuckin aint

>yfw season 2 netflix show

Attached: 1606925244170.jpg (600x600, 36.17K)

i just want a remaster where pawns can become magic archer and it actually works on modern gpu apis

Just say it it a remaster and peoples will it eat up

THIS SUMMER...