Deep Rock Galactic

ITT: New season speculation.

What is approaching? What are the new granades? What do YOU want to see in the next season?

Attached: Screenshot_20220614-170057_Steam.jpg (955x1798, 423.69K)

Crossbow builds pls?

>parabolic trajectory
sounds like a meteor. new bug/alien race maybe?

Just picked up this game in the sale, any beginner's tips?

>stick with your team
>bind your laser pointer to a easy to use key
>use your utility items
>don't use ammo resupplies to gain health if there's red sugar around
>don't take more than your cut of the resupply unless in dire emergencies
>look up
that's about the basics, i'll also say to rush one class to promotion so you can start to grind OCs but that can wait while you get your bearings with the game

>more non-bugs
>more stupid new weapons instead of fixing the old ones
>probably more stupid hats
>no new game mode or biome on sight

Meh

Don't go into Hazard 4 or higher until you can handle yourself

Use Tab to orientate yourself and remember routes

Use Ctrl to keep tabs on wtf your shitter team mates are doing

Use Ctrl+e to mark a personal waypoint that never disappears to remind yourself where tricky exits are

AND MOST IMPORTANT: platform minerals as an engi, use your flares as a scout, and actually clear firing lanes and make shortcuts as a driller - seriously that's the bare minimum you need to do to be a team player in this game and hardly anyone does it

they are reworking the old weapons

A recycler charge like in prey.
If you or a friendly are in the blast radius it sucks off your armor and you have to complete the rest of the mission in your boxer shorts.
Make the charge delete everything in a radius and poop out any resources it might have picked up.

Cosmic horror or bust.

I find the map to be equal parts helpful and hindering.
It would be neat if it was a wrist mounted projection sort of like what you had in subnautica.

Get used to how it looks

So is this going to be the future of this game? Endless seasons after seasons with each season adding new shit to clutter every stage? I assume in season 8 we won't even see Glyphids anymore, just waves after waves of either robots, glorbos, xenomorphs and whatever other shit they can come up with.

they clearly arent. they nerf the shit out of the new weapons and leave old weapons alone even though they seriously need a facelift. especially some of the current nades are criminally useless compared to others.
so TCF as a nade? could honestly work but i dont think they would do it. the devs dont like TCF to begin with
what else did you expect? more cosmetics are a given, thats practially all there is to do beyond weapon OCs.
my guess with that Creus thing is that its either going to affect hoxxes as a whole by mere presence or we get a new biome and maybe mission type on that creus thing. i dont think itll be a simple "new monsters from another planet" situation. its basically one of the ideas i had for new content myself. i always wished for a mission on one of the hoxxes moons with its own biome and mission type. didnt think of unique enemies but it would only make sense

So they said past season stuff would be attainable after the season ended.
Did they deliver on that? How does it work?
Has there been any paid DLC since the one they released in season 1? I like these guys and try to support them.

Its kind of a pain in a big cave system where you have to zoom out and move the map around to see how the sections connect and then your marker is so small and obscured that your orientation gets all out of whack.

>Star is named Creus
>Planet is named Hoxxes IV, which is a tidally locked planet
its ruined

>Did they deliver on that?
yes
>How does it work?
They get added to respective lootpools the items would show up, like cargo crates having weapon frameworks and lost gear having pickaxe parts, including for weapons that didn't show up before on the previous BP like the Waster Frameworks on the new secondary weapons
The only thing you miss is the credits and minerals but thats hardly a concern
>Has there been any paid DLC since the one they released in season 1?
you mean the cosmetic one? yeah they made another

>some of the current nades are criminally useless compared to others.
Literally only 2 of them.
>pheromones got a larger radius and bugs will retaliate when attacked by other bugs
>high explosives got 2 more
Pheromones is actually kind of decent now its just that the crossbow is currently stepping on its toes. HE needs to detonate on contact so it can actually compete with the throwing axes, no other changes necessary since the different damage type means that they'll still be useful against different types of targets and ranges

Thanks bro.

New class could be fun.

>What do YOU want to see in the next season?
Shield weapon similar to the nemesis.

>breach cutter but it pushes bugs
I'm sure that the pathing AI will love bugs getting shoved off of cliffs and mactera getting blown around like balloons