You guys are big fucking hypocrites, you guys love to say soul / soulless type shit all the time...

You guys are big fucking hypocrites, you guys love to say soul / soulless type shit all the time, but don't keep it a 100. Aloy is literally soul, a character made to just be a character. 2B is made specifically to look beautiful. How is that soul?

Attached: soulvsoulless.png (1182x694, 1.35M)

everything I like is soul. Everything I do not like is soulless, simpleas

Man leotards on hot chicks are fuckin baller

Neither are great characters. I understand why Aloy acts the way she does, but that doesn't make her any less of a huge bitch to almost everyone she encounters.

*NPC asks you to do side-quest*

"UGH I GUESS IF I HAVE TIME YOU TOOTHLESS HILLBILLY..." *SIGH*

for 45 hours.

>soul, a character made to just be a character
That's... not what soul is.

Periodic reminder that 2B will be playable in PGR in 20 days.

Attached: 1639750164536.jpg (4096x6131, 1.33M)

you haven't played it
you know shit besides obvious coombait threads
get fucked

Something without autheur to it cannot be soul.

Nick Avocado looking ass bitch.

They're both not very good. The difference is 2B is at least attractive whereas Aloy is ugly and obnoxious. It also helps that Automata has actual gameplay (even though the game is overrated as fuck).

Attached: norfd.png (424x474, 261.12K)

project gotham racing?

Because 2B is more interesting in personality as well

Aloy was made by committee to appease some form of generic audience. 2B's creation was ordered by someone who lives fat thighs and high heels so much he tricked Square-Enix into putting her in a game so he could wank to all the cosplayers in cons and got paid for it. THAT is soul.

>project gotham racing?
Funny man. It's called Punishing Gray Raven and it's a chinese gacha game with bejeweled type combat. Look it up, it's actually much better than i'm making it sound.

Attached: 1644251746851.gif (220x176, 922.36K)

>Alloy = Souless
>2B = Soul
Simple as.

But Nier Automata is soulless as fuck as well, OP.

Attached: 1638659006025.jpg (1106x1012, 66.91K)

beauty = soul
uglyness = soulless
lefties will never get this though

Attached: 1649167731754.gif (1080x1080, 2.96M)

dude i don't even want to engage with such ridiculous bait ill just call you a retard and move on
Also 2B is peak soul

Attached: 21 - mCSRSyd.jpg (225x350, 33.8K)

If Alol looked like 2B she would have soul too.

Right? How can a concept that simple and natural be so hard to understand for some people?

Fuck off with this ugly bitch already

Attached: 1650317215255.jpg (500x605, 43.27K)

its pretty simple, OP
Aloy was designed to be beautiful and then made uglier late in development because jealous women in the company said it's not "realistic" for a warrior woman to be beautiful.
this is a textbook example of SOULLESS.

Attached: hzd_02.png (1000x703, 1.13M)

>with bejeweled type
It’s played like a match 3 game? Pass

>Alloy
>literal fucking ginger
>soul

U avin ah laugh m8

How dare you compare this fucking goblin to my beloved 2B, do you want me to slit your throat or what?

>It’s played like a match 3 game
Exactly. But you also have to dodge attacks while doing that.

Attached: 1634217539515.webm (780x358, 2.88M)

They do understand it though and are trying their damnest to shift the concept of beauty to fat and/or ugly fucks. It's either ugly and/or fat feminists burning with jealousy or weak men enabling said feminists hoping they'll get a sliver of pussy.

Attached: nog.png (1168x735, 1.34M)

This image terrifies me

Yeah, you're probably right. Thats gotta be a deliberate action.

>nicado avocado gets used to sex change while wasting his time on generic ubishit but with robo dino once in a while

So much soul