RPG bros. We're finally home!

RPG bros. We're finally home!

Attached: starfield-has-a-lot-of-mysterious-hype-to-deliver-on-this-summer-article-image2.jpg (1800x900, 290.45K)

this game looks like shit. stop shilling.

Gonna have so much fun it'll be criminal

Attached: Callys-War.jpg (1200x1909, 410.87K)

it looks overly rough is going to be another incomplete mess from bethesda. Bethseda can hardly make a game within their own universes of fallout and skirim. there is no way in hell they can handle a space opera.

Anyone saying " it looks like fun" before knowing only pre rendered videos is full of shit.

TRULY THE GAMER HOME

THANKS TODD

Attached: 1655162006706.jpg (2384x1532, 618.26K)

just dont play it, why do you have to deny others a game you dont like?

he said to stop shilling, where he denies his right ot eat this piece of shit?

>Based on latest gameplay footages.
Game is all about roleplaying and exploration, if they can't deliver on these two aspects it will fail.
Gameplay is outdated and mediocre and I very much doubt we are going to see improvement since we are dealing with Bethesda, performance and graphics are going to be bad, hopefully the game will be playable at launch and not a buggy mess.
Only desperate Xbox dude are hyping this game ATM, so far everything related to starfield feels unimpressive or cloudy by uncertainty.

can't wait to shoot AI casually walking away from me and making them pop like a balloon, fellow bethsisters

Attached: journomode.webm (960x540, 2.8M)

Lmao
>Generic
>Generic
>Generic
>Boring
>Boring
>Boring
This is all I can think when I saw the trailer and gameplay. This shit looks like FO4 but in space but without all the things that make the FO ip unique and recognizable. Starfield on the other hand looks like generic Hollywood sci-fi like Interstellar or The Martian. The combat looks so incredibly dull and boring just generic shooting but with a jet pack. Fucking dime and dozen gameplay. I was hoping that Starfield was gonna be a space opera like setting with space magic and alien empires etc. Not this boring "realistic" shit. They didn't even bother to put in cybernetics/cyberpunk shit to spice up combat

Attached: interstellar.jpg (3600x2400, 3.16M)

this game looks FUN. continue shilling.

>I was hoping that Starfield was gonna be a space opera like setting with space magic and alien empires
it's hard scifi like interstellar and the martian, it's not space fantasy like star wars or mass effect.
it's just a different kind of scifi that you clearly dont like. doesn't mean it's bad or generic. now go read a book, your knowledge of scifi fiction is really lacking

Taylor Swift?

>Generic 10% inc damage perk
ABSOLUTE SOVL
True RPGfans, were home!

>RPG

Attached: 1645558985387.jpg (419x480, 31.03K)

rpgs are about increasing your stats

it has anti-grav and ftl its not hard-scifi lol

who said anything about stopping you from liking it? if you like buckets of diarrhea and posing it as a game by all means. if you are so easly offended by facts then find another hobby.

It will end just like Cyberpunk 2077. But good on you for earning a few rupees.

doesn't matter, my point still stands. it's not bad just because it doesn't look like mass effect

RPGbros should I pick the perk that gives me 5% extra assault rifle damage or 10% extra rate of fire?
Decisions, decisions...

Attached: eaZravl.jpg (583x1809, 373.58K)

this game is going to be a flop

nearly all threads about this game giving it awkward blowjob amounts of praise before even knowing what its about and knowing bethesda's track record is incredibly SUS. It is like blowing up a used condom and attempting to sell it as a balloon.

>now go read a book, your knowledge of scifi fiction is really lacking

Attached: images (23).jpg (625x483, 44.73K)

>It will end just like Cyberpunk 2077
kino af? you're gonna make me preorder

Attached: johnny silverhand.gif (520x293, 2.59M)

found the fucking salesmen.
Selling lies, hype and broken dreams. How many times do we need to see this on this board?

> bad
its going to be bad because its a Todd Howard overhyped mess. Its going to flop.

The gunplay looked a bit off, and I'm kinda concerned regarding the 1000 planets thing. lots of place to fill. The RPG elements and ship/base building looked fun.

> Kino
yeah.. i recall when you niggers were here pressing that out everywhere. cyberpunk 2077 was the biggest AAA disaster since last of us 2.

Xbox workers/faboys trying to hype and damage control. This game is a big ??? and everything presented so far is mediocre or straight up bad.

Yes it is, the combat looks like shit as well and the curated content is going to be subpar because of the effort put into all the other empty soulless procedural areas. Stop fucking coping and admit it's a flop

1000 planets? its going to be 1000 procedure generated mini dungeons all over a map. people still fall for that?

damn... can you do anything beside hate things?

Go ahead and pre-order another piece of trash. I don't care what you spend your rupees on. Just out of curiosity what ever happend to that great timeline of DLCs, updates and multiplayer for Cyberpunk ?

just buy an xbox if you want it so bad, bro.
you can still play cod and fifa on xbox

can you do anything besides bullshit and hype? bethesda does't sell games, they sell do-it-yourself kits that people have to fix.

Man what's up with AAA gaming? You've just made me realise every western release has been dog shit for nearly 6 years

A bit off? It looked bad, outdated, uninspired and not good-looking at all. Gameplay will certainly not be this game strong point.

the updates came out, the multiplayer was clearly a disaster waiting to happen. im glad it got scrapped. still waiting for the dlc, but it's supposed to come out soon.

BGS offers one of a kind experiences. the rich and expansive modding communities are part of that experience. funny how you try to spin that as a negative, hateful little bug.

>Updates came
>Soon DLC
KEK
The amount of cope you retarded consumerists went through after this game shat on you is a monumental feature in modern gaming.

oh man...100 hours in a beautiful rich cyberpunk setting with a great story and atmosphere all in 4k.....i got ripped off so bad

Attached: steam_WbgXtvik14.png (259x100, 17.47K)

And that's why this game must be played on PC! Xbox will have no mods, and mods are the life and soul of Bethesda games, PC is the only platform for starfield, fallout, Skyrim and anything from Bethesda.