So realistically speaking

So realistically speaking.
How are they gonna recover?

Attached: sonyps.jpg (1920x1080, 45.32K)

I'm sure they're doomed man, like the last 67493057 times

Niggers will buy their consoles anyway because niggers relate to them (for some odd reason)

By still doing gangbusters with the Switch while Cuckbox flops.

Standalone AR is the only way they stay relevant not just in gaming but in entertainment hardware

They alienated me by allowing gaymers to be their main market. They have no product on shelves.
This is sad

I don't know, how does one recover from ultimate success?

no idea but I'm selling my ps4 pro

>snygger trying to match up with the big N after shitposting for years
No, lol

Attached: 1516414245208.png (2022x1437, 1.36M)

>How are they gonna recover?
they wont. Jim either doesn't know what he's doing or doesn't care. he will just deplete the value of brand and the respective IPs and just bounce.
Horizon 2 just flopped. ND is on a 2 game flop streak with Lost Legacy and Part 2. Several smaller IPs are under performing.

Attached: 98863325_p0.jpg (829x1171, 762.44K)

By releasing Last of Us 1 HD Remastered 2025 Reworked Gold Edition for the PS5.

Attached: The-Last-of-Us-Part-1-remake.jpg (2091x1179, 113.39K)

>Xbox xister thinks xer falseflagging isn't noticed
Cope

They never competed with Nintendomination. Although I'm glad Xbros are finally beating therm for second place.

um I think pc is just better overall, you can even play ps games like all day on it, no big deal.

console overally is just not as good, you even have to pay for services like what?

By selling 100+ million consoles and releasing a ps6, ps7, ps8, ps9, ps10 and so on

unless the japanese side of the company steps in and pulls playstation out of the west, they can't be saved.

they buy playstations for cod. when microsoft takes cod away from sony, they will move to xbox.

>beating them for second place

LOL

Their direct competition Microsoft still hasn't managed to get a Series X/S exclusive out the door so they're still fine.

What's the point of this thing?

Attached: 232.jpg (225x225, 4.46K)

Sony is making 24 billion (10 billion more than Xbox and Nintendo) in revenue every year. They aren’t going anywhere but up.

I dont really see them having much of an issue, only that the PS5 is not getting to people so they are not pusing PS5 only games and in turn are stagnating the fanbase.
despite what the xbox players think, sony is still the best of the 2 when it comes to exclusives, has the bigger playerbase and better games.
Obviously nintendo are in a league of their own.