Played it fo 150 hours

>played it fo 150 hours
>no desire to do another play through

there's something wrong with this game.

Attached: 1641089089054.jpg (1035x579, 103.61K)

not really spending 150hours on single player game is huge for the dev thats 15 times longer (on average) than most games

No one cares OP. Someone post a Gohan Blanco builds

Attached: 1655175461440.png (5000x316, 247.83K)

in no other souls game was my desire to run past enemies this big

I spent 1k hours in Bloodborne 1.5k in Dark Souls 2 600 in Dark Souls 2 400 in Dark Souls 3 and 60 in Sekiro. Why does it keep getting lower.

You're burnt out on their formula sound's like.

Stop doing pve and start doing pvp

No.

It's just the same game with different maps, dunno. I spend less in each one too, though I've put more time into ER than das2/3. I'm trying Nioh now and I like its cut of jib.

Every souls game has enemies that are just hazards retard you're supposed to run part some of them.

I did and it was shit

already put 2k hours in Nio1-2

Unironically open world. Makes it seem fucking tedious to think about even doing another playthrough

I dont understand. Isn't 150 hours pretty good going to get out of 1 game? I've been gaming since the snes and megadrive and theres hardly any games I put over 100 hours into and I've never put over 200 hours into any game as I dont play MMOs or online focused games.

the boss design is objectively worse than all their previous games.
lazy cheap AI design and positioning.(name four dungeon without at least 2 thralls hiding behind a corner to jump attack you as you go through), fast interrupt attack on many bosses when you heal, 100% guaranteed to come out.
the overworld is there so you can skip the enemies en route to where you're going.
too big for its own good and filled with filler, far far worse than the previous games. cut the game length by 1/2, dungeons by 2/3 and you lose nothing. it's all empty space and reused bosses anyways.

same here, but it was trash PvP balance and invasion rules that did that for me
playing Nioh 2 now, it's super good

>Why doesnt the game last forever like my mmos?

games gotta end some time bro,

you're mentally ill

>didn't put more than 150 hours into super metroid
what the fuck are you doing
I guess it's true but also I feel every build is bad if you don't use bleed.

zoomies are mentally ill

Do a level 1 run.
It completely changes the dynamic of the game and makes it a puzzle of how to take out bosses most effectively.

I also found it less stressful because I don't have the expectations of winning boss fights all the time.

Attached: 1642517817865.jpg (474x464, 24.61K)

>played it for 380 hours
>still have ideas for another playtrough after Im done with the current one
Sucks to be you

Enemy AI is so fucking lame in this game. The input reading is off the charts. Basic strategy for every fight is just chip damage. Its boring.

>what the fuck are you doing
Why would I do that? I just beat it maybe 3 or 4 times and that probably only added up to 30 or 40 hours.

Attached: 1652664556351.jpg (1791x1311, 362.65K)

>OP it's an obnoxious BBtard
Thread's done, pack it up boys.

Attached: why_v_loves_bb.png (1000x1416, 552.19K)

I think it's this plus the option to rebirth/respec. I don't see any reason to make a new character once I've already collected all the tools. Plus the recent 1.05 patch to have twins maidens retain bell bearings in ng+

Same here. But tbqh 150 hours is a lot in a singleplayer game.
Also Elden Ring objectively has the most replayability with the largest amount of builds, weapons, spells, non-linear world, massive amount of side-content you can choose to go for if you want etc. And yet I've replayed it the least, and in fact replayed Sekiro the most out of all Fromsoft games.