MSRPbros.... we're going home

MSRPbros.... we're going home...

Attached: 1627651621023.png (598x694, 574.29K)

We're going home to card prices that have been permanently damaged

Took out a 300k loan against my house at 3.82%... guess what I'm doing with it :)

Yeah if only there were games worth owning that kind of hardware
This is why consoles reign supreme, the PC market is "bigger" because people spend 10x as much on their rigs to play Minecraft with ray tracing

Yeah, it's better now but it's never going back to the way things were, the market is used to a higher price and will see a still high but less high price as acceptable

GPUs are wasted on you leftist freaks. Imagine having a device that can do billions of calculations per second and using it to play fucking skyrim or some shit instead of mining.

3080s are still $1k, nothing is healing.

weak bait subhuman

i just bought a 3080 for £200 above msrp a month ago... wtf why can't i read the future bros?

Attached: 8923746923874.jpg (620x374, 13.4K)

>MSRP
Too bad MSRP is still >2x what it used to be

Same, not the end of the world though. At least you didn't pay like the £2000 prices like some idiots did.

prices arent coming down here like they are in the states
it doesnt matter

>big bad are jews
>themes of overcoming an evil nature
>no sex before marriage
skyrim is a conservative game

hello Any Forums

lol get fucked coinfag. Your imaginary economy is dead and now your real money is gone

To be honest why are people evening building gaming pcs right now when theres no good games to play? Its the same for PS5 and Next box. I dunon why people are buying any game machines when theres been no games in ages and no good upcoming games until at least next year and possibly 2024.

Attached: 231b6e02a7b50f73293b2eb6ed1d0819.jpg (1240x1532, 163.1K)

Unlike turbojews here in the Old Continent, Americans have many suppliers that import directly from China and thus have better prices, competition and better supply. In fucking Europe you have 1-2 importers for the whole continent, then single importer for each country that every store buys from and there's margin at every step resulting in same, inflated prices everywhere. And that's before VAT...

This. There's nothing worth building a top of the line PC for.

I bought a 6 month used 3070 for 480€
pretty gud

Well, I'm not buying a new GPU just yet, but my 144 Hz monitor is mostly being wasted with RX 580. Yeah, comp games like LoL and CSGO fly, but even older AAA games don't reach 144 FPS at 1080p. I also play Conqueror's Blade which has dogshit optimization, but it's mostly CPU-bound. I wonder all the time if the 3D cache of 5800X3D would make a difference in that game, but it's so niche that no one tested it and I'm not paying 2,5k PLN blindly just to end up with the same shit framerate as with my 3700X.

You fucking wish we did. What cards are they? Pic too tiny