Literally any game thats not multiplatform

>literally any game thats not multiplatform
>underage brownskinned console gayming war bullshit that was dated 22 years ago ruins every thread
why wont the mods do something
other than deleting this thread in mintues, banning me and letting these shitters ruin the board even more while also leaving up BBC posts and coom garbage

Attached: file.png (225x225, 90.14K)

btw fuck whoever gave me a warning for saying "roll is my waifu", fucking retard doesn't even know Vidya character names

Attached: 1655213892769.png (815x2045, 606.07K)

why do you keep posting this OP pic when it’s never been a rule of any kind and doesn’t stop the thread from getting deleted? You’re like the illiterate fags that keep chanting about Any Forums being a containment board.

The jannies on Any Forums are some of the worst on the entire site. They delete actually good threads like the occasional Any Forums animal threads which are peak comfy yet leave console-fagging, niggerposting and more up. One even deleted the Saturday night thread, which while quite gay is also a board tradition and is very active. Even the /tg/ mods are less autistic

Attached: Grudge.jpg (1280x720, 98.91K)

Reminder that they do it for free

Any Forums janitors are much worse
t. Any Forums denizen

Attached: file.png (477x349, 227.67K)

When are mods gonna deal with the daily touhou general that has zero gameplay discussion? Just take a brief look that's how it is in every thread.

Well, let me tell you, Any Forums jannies are ten times worse than Any Forums and Any Forums combined.

>gacha coomer thread reach bump limit
>gacha coomer threads are allowed here

It's our rule now.

Can we all just agree jannies are shit in general? and the autistic russian janny on Any Forums is the worst

sure bud, its console wars ruining every thread

Attached: 1655191950547.jpg (500x500, 54.01K)

>Spamming my forced discord meme isn’t changing anyone’s behavior! How could this be!?

there's no meta board anymore
the off topic boards are all useless
where else are do you discuss the absolute state of this board

these threads are not allowed retard

The mods here are parasites but is right, the Any Forums ones are much worse. At least here I never got banned for "replying to offtopic garbage".

You get what you paid for.

There never was a meta board. We had a wojak board but nothing for meta topics.

If you’re gonna make meta threads anyway at least use a picture related to your issue, or better yet don’t make them at all because as /qa/ proved nobody reads them and they don’t help anyone.

>everybody is from discord
ok schizo

Any Forums is a containment board and has been working as intended for 10+ years.

>At least here I never got banned for "replying to offtopic garbage"
How is that even possible? It's the only way I ever get hit here, and frequently.

>They delete actually good threads like the occasional Any Forums animal threads which are peak comfy
In a ideal world they'd delete these since it's just animal talking (off-topic) and everything else that is not videogames, but since the entire board is just off-topic garbage, yeah, it's a shame they delete those threads to leave coom /e/ posting or Any Forums shit intact instead

>why wont the mods do something
Because that''s how RapeApe instructs them.

>jannies doing anything about anime generals on Any Forums
UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IS THAT A TBOI THREAD??? BANNED GO BACK TO /VG/!!!
Every general on this website and everyone that uses them should be banned and vg nuked.

>At least here I never got banned for "replying to offtopic garbage".
I have, several times.

there was /q/ at one point