This was surprisingly bad. 7 was better

This was surprisingly bad. 7 was better.

Attached: Resident_Evil_Village.png (250x375, 143.46K)

Chink flu and retarded playtesters fucked this game's potential completely.

DLC will save it

I prefered this over 7. I liked the corny Hammer Horror vibe of 8 much more than the Texas Chainsaw Massacre homage of 7. Thats just me though.

Attached: PSX_20220525_233637.jpg (1500x844, 349.9K)

7 was better...but still shit

you never played a single RE game before 7, huh? all these games have always been incredibly cheesy and never took themselves too seriously

>Game is bad
>"How."
>IT JUST IS OKAY
eat shit and die contrarian nigger

Attached: image_2022-06-14_095019540.png (325x304, 89.23K)

Game is bad because it has no vision, it tries to be multiple games in one to satisfy the widest audience and does everything bad to average as a result. kys tranny

The game was fine. I can't name anything bad about it other than getting cut off from some areas.

7 has a phenomenal start, maybe the best in the entire series. Then it falls off a cliff and keeps falling further and further.

the 3rd person mode may make me buy it once the game gets more discounts

>all these games have always been incredibly cheesy and never took themselves too seriously
nigger RE8 takes itself serious the whole time

>reviews
retarded monkey

8 was way better. Much cooler environments, much bigger and cooler bestiary and bosses, much better villains, much more consistent across the whole game.

7 has a very strong opening act, better than 8's and Jack is a great villain but it pretty much all downhill and the final area and final boss are terrible.

true

then why is Chris a literal autist without any proper communication skills. and all the 4 main antagonists are cartoon characters. one of them is a 8 foot tall bimbo and another one is fucking Magneto

I don't know why but playing RE8 gives me a massive head ache. I used to get headaches from playing RE7 but it's so bad in 8 I'm thinking of refunding it.

>Resident Evil fans arguing over which game is the least shit

Attached: 1655118971473.gif (500x455, 496.38K)

I felt the same in RE7, never played RE8. Probably because its so fucking slow and drab.

It was unfinished. It was supposed to have way more content, including multiple sidequests given by the villagers. Moreau's area was supposed to be its own mini-village, along with unique enemy types. I don't know about the combat system but the game was supposed to have wayyyyy more side content.

Everything after the castle is incredibly mediocre, especially Moreau's area/Donna's house. They should have just made the entire game center around the castle/village. Making the castle a gothic version of the Spencer mansion would have been amazing.

Its better than demake 2 but not as good as REmake 3

The gun "progression" system was the biggest disappointment for me. They tried to go for an RE4-type system, but forgot that in RE4, the gun you start with could end up being very powerful by mid-game with upgrades, whereas in RE8 the newest available gun you could purchase was superior to the last in every way, negating any reason why you'd hold on to early game weapons. Makes me nervous for RE4 remake.