What happened to elden ring

It rapidly fell out of the top 10 on steam.
There is no excuse for this.

Now that the dust has settled what went wrong?

genre

>elden reddit

>when you outgrow old games

Attached: 01403fbf15296bec53b4d214ebd7c11e--th-birthday-comic-book.jpg (650x987, 111.96K)

Action RPG soulslike. Nothing wrong with the genre

fotm

elden ring just got a horrible balance patch but only people who play and keep up with elden ring care about it, the majority of the playerbase don't and never end up even getting halfway through these games

only retarded pvpfags still playing, every other sane person finished their ng+ and move on

>he doesn't know

>finish game
>move onto other games

wtf do you mean? People played the shit out of it user, games aren't all perpetual, when you do all the quests you're done you play something else.

>that outfit
>in that weather
>hot
this guy is dumb as fuck

There's nothing else to play. That's why elden ring is good.

>women
>after 30

>this is it shazamsisters… it took 4 months but I think we finally did it…

Attached: 5C7892FA-0521-4345-A0F0-669E6E2E13DB.jpg (1024x926, 129.28K)

The patch showed that they don't care until the DLC drops. It is a seamless co-op game now.

If she wouldn't be hot should would be cold in that outfit, duh.

Sluts wear clothes showing off their legs, midriff and boobs even when it's freezing.

>women having children after 30

The guy is now 30+, but the 14yo's stay the same

hype.

Also, this game is also not re playable at all to the average person. I know some of you have replayed this game with three different characters but normal people dont do that lol.

my elden ring playthrough finished at 100 hours. After that I moved onto other games. I imagine most people did the same

prove it dude

give me examples

preferably ones with toned midriffs or just a little bit of a belly

Based cunny handler

Attached: file.png (617x892, 24.6K)