May 2022 NPD sales

Switch sold the most units and most dollar-sale. Xbox also gets a special mention.

Attached: file.png (639x282, 52.01K)

>switch is the most popular and successful system in this generation
>the sky is blue
Will there be another upset before the switch is phased out or will it consistently be at the top?

Isn't there another console, too?

>the best-selling console is also the one that doesn't cuck its games out to steam
Good.

>snoys make up a metric to stay on top
>get overtaken by xbox anyway
holy kek

Yeah but now show the NPD for Japanese tech conglomerates starting with the letter S?

sonysisters... I don't think I can go on anymore... tell chuck and sneed I love them...

Attached: E-0doRyWEAE7JSb.jpg (854x480, 77.78K)

>Sony suffers yet another HUMILIATING and EMBARRASING third place finish
>Losing exclusives faster than it can gain them
It's over..

>Worst month since February 2020
Xbox xisters...?

where the hell is snoy

I feel like it's missing someone
Nah, probably just my imagination

Who?

the last week has been extremely damaging for sony fanboys. RE6 isn't exclusive, RE4make isn't exclusive, lost all the relevant persona games to both pc AND xbox gamepass, lost kojima to xbox studios, team ninja's next game isn't exclusive and also day 1 gamepass etc. i'm laughing.

Don't forget losing The Last Of Us and Spider-Man to PC as well. How the fuck do you end up coming out of E3 with minus three games on your console?

Attached: 1654905187124.png (1023x554, 490.56K)

Attached: file.png (714x255, 41.45K)

That was some funny shit. The GeForce leak was missing Spider-Man and TLOU, so Sony going out of their way to show that the leak was an incomplete list of their upcoming ports was hysterical. There's now no reason to assume Wolverine or Spider-Man 2 aren't just timed exclusives.

>it's not even sony that made elden ring win
lmao

>ESL doesn't know how charts work
lmao

>There's now no reason to assume Wolverine or Spider-Man 2 aren't just timed exclusives.
By the time Wolverine and Spider-Man 2 are released. Sony will very likely be doing day one releases on PC

>highest selling on two systems
>not on snoybox

>I think Elden Ring sold exactly the same number on all three platforms
Thanks for confirming

>same number
that's not how it works user

You're getting there!

>snoy trying to stir shit again
yeah he won't have a (You) anymore

Of course it didn't. It sold the least on PS5 considering it finished a PATHETIC third place in yet another HUMILIATING defeat to Nintendo and Microsoft.

What happened to that benji sales shill who didn't stop sucking Sony?

What even came out in May for the Switch to dominate so convincingly? The blitzkrieg doesn't start till the end of this month with FE Warriors and Sunbreak.

switch sports

This means Xbox outsold PS5 since Series X and PS5 have the same price point while Series S is cheaper than PS5DE.

You need games to be able to hawk then on steam.

>unironically using nogaems argument on switch