Is learning Japanese the only way to escape this American made hell...

Is learning Japanese the only way to escape this American made hell? Is it really worth the effort to enjoy a niche hobby?

Attached: IMG_0016.jpg (602x430, 93.91K)

Is French amd Spanish also this pozzed?

Cope and seethe
This is the new generation of gamers. You fossils will die out within the next decade.

Attached: outerworlds.jpg (833x839, 283.65K)

SEXkino

Attached: oKINO.jpg (407x600, 46.74K)

How about you stop funding these garbage animu "games" in the first place and play a proper video game

Depends. Some games work off the original script for all languages and others work off the English one.

>we will derail your thread and make it off-topic to get it deleted
Why are troons like this? Japanese learning thread and loclizers hate, stay in topic.

yes, it's the only way and it always has been
if it's worth it is your call

Attached: ''working'' designs.png (909x235, 13.41K)

I heard that French actually translate from the Japanese source more often than English

by the time you've learned Japanese it will have already been infected beyond comprehension.
You're better off just picking a time period you're happy with and just never play games released after that date.
New video games will always disappoint you and it will never get better.

this is based mistranslation
OPs is just globohomo

How long until Trans voice actors take up female roles in games?

Nope, don't even bother, it will hurt more in the long run when you know japanese and realize how japan is slowly being rippen apart by america.
My recomendation is that you just forget about it or you will become resentful like i did.

Attached: 1637543915057.jpg (666x1192, 236.7K)

For me, its Tomi Kisaragi.

Attached: 1615535289179.jpg (2893x4093, 901.21K)

I hate women so much it's unreal

Push back against localizers. Write in to Japanese publishers about their works being bastardised.

And do your damn reps

It's better than sitting around and dooming

Attached: hopefulsmile.png (128x128, 42.25K)

based

Yes, though the average Any Forumstard (like you OP) is too stupid to learn it anyway.

>Push back against localizers. Write in to Japanese publishers about their works being bastardised.
user, what differentiate us from them is that we are not this autistic and retarded to waste our lives on it. We just want to play vidya, while they will complain to companies that games are sexist. Also Japs only want money, they don't care.

Unfortunately yes. 13 Sentinels is an excellent game but the trannylators really messed with the script. This is only the worst example, they even change small shit that doesn't even need to be changed. I was doing Amiguchi's route last night and there were so many lines where they could have translated it almost directly word for word and it'd have been fine, but instead they add shit or try to make the characters seem cooler or something by rewriting the line.

>TEE HEE THIS ENBY DOES NOT KNOW BINARY

Reminder that she canonically grew huge tits

>Any Forumstard
>muh Any Forums boogeyman
It's not fucking true, you faggots infected video games with politics more than Any Forums ever would be.
t. Third worlder who doesn't think about American politics but now is forced to.

It's been said countless times. Just don't buy the fucking localized version

I remember how entire dialogues in fire emblem fates are cut and replaced with ellipses. Do these translators still do this shit?

Reminder that trannies hate traps because the traps often look more like woman than they do with less effort and are happy with their gender at the same time
That's why traps are rewritten as trannies, they are like a mirror that shows them their failures

Attached: 1654322698314.png (1078x1073, 1.11M)

He actually says "I like it better this way." You could at least be honest.

People are oblivious to these things, or simply don't care. Normalfags are well known to be braindead, which is why we're here now. They will simply side with the trannylators because they act from "goodwill".

what the fuck is an enby?

>left creatura

Attached: ogre.jpg (189x267, 14.17K)

French, it's starting. Could become because of political events and inertia but only time will tell

The context means the same thing retard, he's not trans. Which is why they changed it.

>France
user...

Yep, learn Japanese

Out of curiosity what are the Kiseki translations like? I’m not referring to it being “pozzed” as such, it’s just my understanding they took a very liberalistic approach to the script(s) in regards to accuracy/intent and a lot of the dialogue and character interactions are significantly different in the English text

Attached: Kiseki.jpg (707x1000, 198.61K)

thank god i'm french, most french translation are good.

>sperg spends 2 years crying about 2 lines of text in one of the most aggressively heterosexual japanese games of the last decade

Attached: 1641886732362.png (990x990, 204.56K)

Agreed
Every time i see normalfags saying something like "i have been playing Japanese games for 20 years" but i won't buy it if it doesn't support English dub, makes my blood boil. Just how the fuck are they playing foreign games for so long and never got even slightly curious to listen at the original language.

The only way to "escape" is to realize the games you are playing are pretty shit to begin with.

Very sexual. Lots of psychos.

iam confident in my ability to outlive these blobs

What are you playing?

What are good vns to learn japanese?
Anki droning is boring as sin