WHICH WAS THE LAST VIDEOGAME YOU PLAYED WHERE YOU WANTED TO KILL YOURSELF FOR LOSING!!!

WHICH WAS THE LAST VIDEOGAME YOU PLAYED WHERE YOU WANTED TO KILL YOURSELF FOR LOSING!!!

Attached: 20220614_091331.png (865x530, 48.63K)

dota 2
winning feels like nothing
losing feels awful
took 7000 hours to realise that

When is it safe to buy back in bros?

when the fed cuts rates again.

only took me 900 hours to realize that on gwent. I feel better now.
>it takes 1200 hours to be intermediate in Japanese
>you spent them playing the same multiplayer game for cheap thrills, creating no unique memories and earned nothing long term

I fell for the monero meme because it's a useful coin

Is crypto bubble blowing? or is it just annual bitcoin dropping 30% before jumping 180%?

Actually wargame red dragon, I shit talked a noob all the way trough the game saying "GG" "give up cmon" or "lol ez" and then he beat me. I felt soo bad about losing I didn't play WRD for a week

What ever happened to the whole "bitcoin is a hedge against inflation" idea?

All asset markets are crashing, it's nothing to do with crypto specifically

Smash legends

>Buys twitter
>Dumps doge coin shortly after.

Attached: file.png (700x525, 388.86K)

>Crypto shills keep telling me it's the future of free currency and will kill fiat
>Except Bitcoin has always been in lockstep with the USD
>And smaller coins have always been in lockstep with Bitcoin anyways

I don't get it. How can crypto be an alternative currency if it's literally tied to the stock market?

Any Forums is probably on fire by now.

I think I read it here but
it's the modern day pyramid scheme

There will always be enough rubes to pump it before the smart ones dump it. Just don't get caught holding the bag.

everything is crashing retards
thank your friend brandon

>How can crypto be an alternative currency if it's literally tied to the stock market?
It can't because it was a ploy to fool people into going digital with their money on top of being a pyramid scheme. CBDC are coming in 5 years anyway so they needed to pull the plug on crypto because the biggest one isn't 100% in their control.

Are ya making it, son?

implying I don't own BP stock

the big banks are pussying out, so that's a lot of speculative demand gone. anyone who thought the banks were in it for the long run is now poorer. everyone else, richer.

Is Brandon the president of gas and global inflation? What a dick.

>What ever happened to the whole "bitcoin is a hedge against inflation" idea?
only those seeing it as investment are buttmad. It's real money, unlike USD. each time it bounces, it goes higher. unlike USD which only loses value over time. with bitcoin, you only need to wait 4 years for guaranteed returns and 8-16 years to be rich.

I had this with Hollow Knight, I got filtered many times by many bosses that by the time I beat one of them I was like great now I can progress at most.

how did you know I had a friend named brandon?

When the money printer comes back online.

>took 7000 hours to realise that
Took me 3200 hours, I regret ever starting that garbage game

Inflation is about to get wild in the next 6-18 months which will shittershatter the global markets so you be the judge

League. Felt the same as . I even knew about all the shady shit they're doing like the skewed matchmaking patent that's supposed to evoke compulsive spending by making the game feel like gambling. Despite that I kept playing this skinner box piece of shit game far longer than I should've.
With Apex for example I have a lot more fun even when I'm losing because the design isn't infuriating.

Attached: league of lags.png (3079x1795, 2.7M)

Welcome to inflation, burgers.

I'd only lose 20% of my net worth rather than 50% if I stuck with boomer economics. The amount crypto is crashing is more significant than regular day trading.

Attached: file.png (709x533, 48.91K)

never mind that, what good is an alternative currency that you can't even buy anything with, just speculate on like a stock that has no useful real-world value?

GME