Which character fun to play?

I think the Chinese heroes are the most fun ones

Attached: r213674953647.png (1920x1112, 1.93M)

raider or pirate
noob salt guaranteed

what gam?

orochi is fun when he works, centurion is pure charisma

for honor aka janky swordfight but the team doesn't know shit about balancing what is essentially a fighting game

Yeha raider has a funny move where you can grab a female on your shoulder and then he sprints with her towards a wall and knees her in the face.When you can spam it on a female its the best move in the game. Pirate ?? The mere fact you suggest this character however proves that you are a SJW Transvestite
Orochi is fucking boring and centurion has like 2 or 3 moves that dont fit the archetype of a roman warrior

i thought for honor was only a bunch of western characters?

It's been ages since I last played it but I loved pic rel. The sheer range was amazing. Always fun to poison your enemy and watch him slam the keybord in panic.

Attached: nob.jpg (850x850, 208.22K)

fuck putin

The gladiador, the viking with a hammer, the japanese bitch with a big two blade axe or that samurai without the red mask.

Anyone except them are pure trash.
This game is also trash, unbalanced to the bones.

Attached: 1655085071650.webm (1280x720, 1.26M)

I always played as the Lawbringer when the game came out, I liked to throw people off cliffs. The fat guy with a club was fun too

black knight with a shield. I love the edge, I love the slams, I love the counters. Pure forward pressure fuelled by tankiness.

Ok, but female characters are for troons

Whats happened zoom zoom? Last year you were posting wide putin walking memes, what happened to that?

Good thing I'm not a self-inserting autist then.

Attached: terrydance.gif (300x424, 2.56M)

>absolutely incredibilis!
Someone post it

Nobushi mains are subhuman
t. Nobushi main

all vikings except shaman centurion, black prior, lawbringer everything is else is for faggots only niggers and jews faint

Attached: 1638542985693.gif (640x554, 2.86M)

no idea what youre talking about but death to warmongers

and the guan yu guy you have at 16 is pretty cool

I was a roach4lyfe.

Attached: 1516491788046.png (760x516, 580.61K)

they jap samurai day 1
the premise is literally
>sword game, but romans, samurai and vikings