Hideo Kojima Just Shot Himself In The Foot

I don't know how much the rest of you know about Japanese culture (I'm an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like it is in America where you can become successful by being an asshole. If you screw someone over in Japan, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.
What this means is the japanese public, after hearing about this, is not going to want to purchase Kojima's game for either system, nor will they purchase any of Kojima's games. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but Kojima has alienated an entire market with this move.
Kojima, publicly apologize and cancel your Xbox project or you can kiss your business goodbye.

techradar.com/news/hideo-kojima-fans-are-already-trying-to-cancel-his-xbox-game

>Hideo Kojima himself announced the project in a brief appearance at the Xbox Bethesda showcase, essentially confirming that the game is in the very early stages of development. Although it currently doesn't have a name or release date attached to it.
>However, it seems that a not-insignificant portion of Kojima fans weren't so thrilled with the announcement. A viral tweet from Jon Cartwright spotlit a Change.org petition to "cancel Kojima Xbox exclusive game." And at the time of writing, has amassed over 1,500 signatures and counting since its creation.

change.org/p/sony-cancel-kojima-xbox-exclusive-game-faacfbdc-92f6-4334-b01e-47b833847b0f

Attached: TRAITOR.jpg (1140x570, 76.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

resetera.com/threads/hideo-kojima-just-shot-himself-in-the-foot.595515/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>They forget MGS2 X-box
Retards.

ok retard
japan does not matter anymore, like at all

What a gay faggot you are, op.
Have a (you) and kill yourself.

go back and stay there, retardera tranny

resetera.com/threads/hideo-kojima-just-shot-himself-in-the-foot.595515/

I don't get it, why are they mad
MGS4 happened so long ago what is there to be angry about

Well, if japs dont want him I will happily adopt him, DS was great and it seems like microsoft is approaching shit recently with "let the talent get on with it" management style so I'm hype as fuck niqqa

Attached: 1645472479579.png (491x379, 134.08K)

I like video games but fuck OP, take your fucking meds you stupid son of a bitch faggot. who gives a fuck. so much caring for what? all this bitching makes people know gamers are fucking bitches

>HE'S SCREWED
>1500 signatures
PFFT OH NO NO NO

Attached: spongebobmeme.jpg (800x450, 96.32K)

>I don't know how much the rest of you know about Japanese culture (I'm an expert)
JAVs and flavor of the month anime are not good references for an entire's country culture user.

A toast!

To Gamers!

Attached: 1640204930181.jpg (1379x1033, 103.63K)

Kojima seems to doubt the samurai spirit still lives on in the japanese, he's sorely mistaken, you can tell he has this opinion by some western sentiments and multi-cultural optimism in his more recent games
The japanese do not forget, and this hack completely lost his touch and went woke

Attached: 1646765575544.jpg (460x550, 71.46K)

>muh clud game
No one gives a shit, Xbox tranny.

Sony is an American company so he'll be fine.

Oh another entitled snoy post

>petitions
>resetera article

Attached: 1654188057339.jpg (1920x1080, 83.65K)

Nice sony cope falseflag thread, tranny. join the 41%.

I have no issues with this.
Death Stranding wasn’t the huge hit that Sony was anticipating, he probably couldn’t get a sequel funded and/or a new project seemed risky for Sony.

Kojima is finished

>Hideo "I want to be White" Kojima
>Give a fuck about island gook
Xhoice one

Petition to "cancel" Kojima. Actual gamers don't cancel shit. So "people" who don't play games are not going to play it.