Will Squadron 42 be released before or after Starfield?

Attached: SQ42.jpg (720x720, 272.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a5Q-QFvFHxg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nothing sc will ever be releasedbecause that would open them up for scrutiny

They have more than 400 persons working on it, and it's a solo game. It will get released eventually.

>Squadron 42
>released

Attached: 1654479038896.gif (277x277, 515.04K)

>Will Squadron 42 be released

Attached: 1542403699897.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

It's been released since 2014 though.

>Formerly known as Foundry 42, Ltd. The heart of Manchester, England is also the heart of Star Citizen's Squadron 42 single player game.

>This fully-equipped development team is responsible for creating a unique cinematic experience in the Star Citizen world. A AAA game in itself, Squadron 42 is using groundbreaking cinematic techniques and best-in-the-industry game design to craft a narrative you won't want to put down.

Attached: Cloud Imperium Games Ltd.jpg (1280x476, 181.9K)

Uhhhh why are there so many white men? This is heckin problematic...

>There are a lot of people that means the game will be released in a timely manner!

Attached: Laughing branongo.jpg (476x356, 18.24K)

Where's all the niggers and the trannies?

Someone report this company at once!

This is Manchester, not London

Is this supposed to mean something? The last update for the game was two years ago and they've never shown any actual gameplay or trailers, just "teasers".
If they were planning on releasing it any time soon they'd have Mark Hamill running the ad-train like they did 4 years ago.

>they've never shown any actual gameplay or trailers, just "teasers".

youtube.com/watch?v=a5Q-QFvFHxg

Starfieldf ucking killed SC for me. It was so simple. Fallout style dungeons, with some spaceship shit thrown in the mix. Why hasn't anyone figured it out before?

Jesus H., no wonder I've never seen this

Cloud Imperium is trying to break new grounds. Everybody can make "Skyrim in space".

They should break new grounds by making their "game" good, and actually releasing it. Also they're not even doing anything special, from what I've seen.

Star Citizen is an idea guy's impossible, contradictory and ultimately retarded "perfect game" that somehow actually got a shitton of funding.

It literally is impossible for it to come out and its more profitable to milk it's retarded fanbase forever.

Yep, and good luck to them. Still rooting for 'em. But Skyrim in Space is seriously all I wanted. Fuck MMO, fuck multicrew, fuck sandbox. Just give me a bunch if generic side quests and some nice atmosphere

Star Citizen has been running as a live service that receives updates every 3 months for the last four years. It's good too. Cope.

I don't think Squadron 42 was ever some kind of revolutionary concept. Especially not something that demanded 10+ years (and counting) of development time. Even Call of Duty Infinite Warfare tackled the concept.
SQ42 devs have no intention of ever releasing the game because they lack any kind of publisher oversight. They don't any kind of Return on Investment because the fans already paid the production cost and continue to do so.

Pleb consider yourself filtered