Why did they cut the most epic fight?

Why did they cut the most epic fight?

Attached: 1631043983781.png (320x288, 3.12K)

>5 Pokémon
GAME IS... LE EASY MODO

Only 3 pokemon are good competitively in Gen 1 so it doesn't matter

Snorlax
Chansey
Alakazam
Golem
Gengar
etc...

If Pokemon games were actually sequels instead of constantly redoing the trash standard Ruby and Sapphire set then maybe this would have happened. The closest you get is base SM which is one of the few fantastic moments in the game OH WAIT they ruined it in USUM and made it even funnier because the champion that replaces Kukui has a much weaker team despite the level boost. This is also the fucking humbling team, if you want a laugh look at his Decidueye one

Attached: file.png (961x840, 208.53K)

>gen 7
>STILL giving Pokemon less than 4 moves
GameFreak are beyond incompetent. They genuinely have no idea how to program good AI so all they can do is delete actual move slots from trainers and hope they roll effective moves at random.

Attached: 1643405802073.jpg (900x900, 197.81K)

>Has fearow and Tentacruel

Fuck cheap ass shit since there's only one Masterball in the game.

I'm surprised some enterprising autist hasn't made an indie darling ripoff of pokemon. I'm pretty sure "pocket monsters kept inside little balls" is a deadlocked copyright, but still. The formula is stupid simple. Dragon Warrior had a pretty cecent monster fighting game from my memory.

They sure don't make 'em like they used to.

Attached: evice.png (800x666, 106.4K)

why didn't they add that cut content back in yellow?

because the game is for children

Why does it matter if the holocaust killed 6 million or just 100k? It happend.

what happend?

Attached: 1652710437029.jpg (720x484, 90.65K)

I'll wait

Attached: 1638562037074.jpg (640x3358, 630.5K)

Idk sweaty, Opra told me it doesn't matter because it happened to "white" people.

Nexomon Extinction was pretty good. Sadly they nerfed it because normies thought it was too hard, but it's still a good game.

>They did the same thing with Russians
huh?? what does it even mean

Attached: 1652906038197.jpg (549x373, 55.48K)

Like they used to? You mean a Salamence with DD and a special move? A shitty special Tyranitar? Retard

you Americans shouldn't really concern yourselves with the Holocaust. You can't really look at history outside your backwards racist perspective

> Golem
He doesn’t know….

>this shit
>good
Lol
Lmao

What's the source for this claim?

> I KNEW MY SONS NAME
> THANK YOU FOR THE RESEARCH
> end of battle
> TIME TO TAKE A BREAK
damn....