Starfield looks ROUGH

Starfield looks ROUGH.

Attached: Starfield - Combat Gameplay.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

Any Forums will unironically gobble this shit up

I'm hoping that's just a shitty picked gun, I saw sniper in the perk tab

But even in Fallout 76 when you snipe a zombie their heads pop off, these look like target dummies on a shooting range, made of paper with no visible impact

I dont care I just want modders to make me land on a planet full of female to breed

>+5 exp
>straight in the middle of the screen
yeah add the semen meter and the power glove gauge while you're at it, todd. fucking moron

it's fucking horrible and the main thing keeping me from caring about the game so far. the shooting honestly looks worse than fallout4/76

>it's le bad
Can you try making a honest argument, incels?
This looks great and it will probably be bethesda first good game.

Apologize.

Attached: 82566128_p0.jpg (800x1200, 1.45M)

MODS WILL FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you guys arent sick of starfield threads yet, because you will see them on Any Forums at least until TESVI releases

It's basically Fallout 4 in space, what a bummer.

So... this is the power of Creation Engine 2™... wow...

>gameplay is slow, boring and clunky as fuck
>animations are shit
>graphics are shit
>AI is braindead
>niggers everywhere
>+5 EXP!
>ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED: ONE SMALL STEP!
and Any Forums keeps shilling this non stop like it's the best thing ever

It looks exactly like a Fallout 4 mod.

I'm a virgin so a women's cooties didn't enter my penis and make me susceptible to their mind control powers. the shooting is bad and if they do not fix it, it will sell far worse than it should've.

looks like some of the shots come from outside of the gun

>shooting is bad
Claiming it's bad doesn't make it so, incel. It can be good if it's stat based.

>stick aim shooting
Fucking torture, even to just watch.

the first thing i'm doing is installing a reshade to bring some color in to the game holy fuck. Why did they make it look like fallout 3? Is space exploration supposed to be extremely depressing?

Did you even see the gameplay? Is Todd paying you, or do you defend corporations for free? The gunplay looks slow, has no impact or weight to it, and the animations are generic. What stat is going to fix this mess?

starfield lookin mid af

this shit MID desu senpai fr fr on god

Gameplay in Bethesda games have always been average. We play it for the mods, peabrain. Yea the gameplay is not particularly thrilling, but a highly modable sandbox game on this scale set in space is a once in a lifetime kind of thing. Ship and character modability and planets among planets to explore? And it's ALL moddable? We're not going to experience many games like this in our lives so take it for what it's worth.

Unironically i like the CP gunplay more than Starfield.

If the game is aimed to have mods made from the community then dont sell it as AAA.

>muh stats!
is playing with numbers the only thing you want in a game?
get a calculator