Are there any games that feature optical illusions?

Are there any games that feature optical illusions?

Attached: main-qimg-c6d8d2d32948641bae5447ecb5a0fb39-lq.jpg (526x1012, 45.36K)

What is your pic trying to tell me? That space is fake? That we live in a flat earth dome? I hate schizotards so fucking much. Most of the shit you believe is schizo put out there by shills to distract from actual conspiracies and to make normgroids mock you whenever someone brings up something real like 9/11 and Israel, then they can just say "LMAO I bet you watch alex jones and steven crowder and ayylium reptilian shapeshifters! Have sex incel!! XD" Fuck you

Based Close Sunner chad.

It's that someone detonated a really big bomb.

conspiracy theories become more frequent during instability and when education is underfunded
they are a symptom and not true

>What is your pic trying to tell me?
that he failed basic trig in school

>Most of the shit you believe is schizo put out there by shills to distract from actual conspiracies and to make normgroids mock you whenever someone brings up something real like 9/11 and Israel
Notice how this is ALWAYS one of the first posts in response to anything flat earth. Almost as if it wasn't a person, but some kind of automated emergency response. Makes ya think.

I still don't get the rebirth of the flat earth conspiracy, its so mind bogglingly stupid

>The first thing people do when I act retarded is call me retarded
you are literally deranged.

Attached: 1653594269604.png (346x357, 169.1K)

Notice how flat earth chills always ignore every post debunking their schizo theory? Really gets your noggin jogging.

> someone unironically made this.

There are some in Superliminal and Antichamber.

every videogame is an optical illusion really

It's engineered to distract people from bigger problems. Every time the world is fucked up, it's resurrected so everyone can point and laugh at it instead of real troublemakers.

Maybe because it recently turned out all NASA pics are exaggerated fish eye lens stuff, while all their depictions of earth as a whole are and always have been CG.

>push flat earthers being a thing again
>shortly after push the inanity of anti vaxxers
>combine them to make them look even stupider
>push le coof vax
>everyone now associates anyone against the vax a retarded flat earth schizo that fears all vaccines
Just my conspiracy theory, not against the covid vaccine or anything but it is pretty suspicious that all this happened right before covid.

>everyone is wrong but me

Attached: 44368384_2161478650838184_1741390860915834880_n.jpg (960x960, 173.32K)

i had a friend like that. he always drew completely retarded conclusions just because thats the first thing his retard brain came up with. no reality check. nothing.
thats it! my thought is the undeniable evidence.

yes, your life.

>Notice how flat earth chills always ignore every post debunking their schizo theory?

It's the same for all conspiracy theories, be it the moon landings, 9/11, Covid vaccines, etc. they ignore arguments and proofs that go against their beliefs because it's not truth they're seeking, they want to believe what they are believing. It makes them special, they think the know a hidden truth that all the sheeps are oblivious to.

Well yeah, none of them had the tools to see things and study things as they are. They just all use their senses and limited knowledge to come to similar conclusions. When all you have is your eyes and no measuring or optical instrument, it's pretty logical to think that the earth is flat and the sky is a dome.
We're aren't that ignorant anymore though.

Bullshit, whoever made this meme doesn't know where he got half these images

obviously you can't understand the concept of space if you don't have the telescope yet. only the moon is close enough for us to recognize as another celestial body, the other stars are just lights, even Venus and Mars just look like particularly bright ones.

like all things, it was a couple of internet master-trolls that used to engage in flame wars for fun, who inadvertantly tricked actual retards into joining them without realizing.
same with that old "masturbating is gay" christian forum back in the mid-00s.

>they ignore arguments and proofs that go against their beliefs because it's not truth they're seeking, they want to believe what they are believing. It makes them special, they think the know a hidden truth that all the sheeps are oblivious to.
isn't the whole point of it to create a cult mindset so they can get into cruises and have orgies?
i mean i'd take them much lighter if they just assumed they were it in for the pussy.

>people still think the flat earthers aren't just trolls baiting

Are you trying to argue why scientific consensus isn't the same as it was 3000 years ago?

>we literally designed all of our navigation systems based on a falsehood
Whats even the point of flat earth conspiracy?

> almost 2023
> 22 fucking years later
> fucking idiot Yanks still think 9/11 was an inside job

America should have been nuked in WW2. That’s the only way I think you’d be somewhat normal now

Science: these coulds are 2 to 8 miles away
Also science: this light source is 93 million miles away

Attached: e115624b9bb9879e2bcc723cbfb96a64.jpg (600x450, 25.7K)

>thread about optical illusions
>some discord trannies raid the thread spanking over conspirancy theories, calling everyone shizo incel
lol
lmao

People who believe in a flat earth have to be genuinely suffering from brain damage. I notice a surprising number of them are christfags too, which probably explains both their predisposition to being lied to and also their familiarity with being mocked.

Ah yes.... intelligence agencies have only the best of intentions for their citizens, no doubt

>#researchflatearth
>doctored image
Imagine my shock

>Whoooa when I post crazy bullshit I always get called a crazy retard RIGHT AWAY what are the odds

I just find it kind of odd how 2 planes managed to bring down 3 towers.