Blocks your path

>blocks your path
Nice skill deck, faggot.

Attached: 1631176260857.png (220x220, 32.9K)

Fuck the confusion snake.

This game came out like 8 years ago
It's not balanced, can't be balanced and is therefore a bad game

It is fun and therefor good.

Official release was 3 years ago, faggot.

Jokes on you nigger , you have 1 hp

Deckbuilders are a terrible trend.

JUST

Attached: Cpweoaw.png (808x351, 539.38K)

>does 8x3 every turn
Fuck this plant in particular

Attached: Capture.png (827x763, 1.06M)

I like the Gremlin Nob. No fancy bullshit, just you and him beating the shit out of each other until someone dies.

is he two eyes with red pupils or four eyes

>enter act 2
>instantly loses 30+hp on the first encounter
t-thanks

You didn't beat the game.

Attached: SneckoEye.jpg (146x160, 4.95K)

holy FUCK

Attached: latest[1].png (146x160, 24.74K)

Problem with Gremlin Nob, which becomes much more apparent on higher ascensions, is that it warps your Act 1 playthough since it so heavily punishes using skills that players will actually recommend that you don't take skills at all in Act 1 until you've beaten Gremlin Nob. The only other really fucked up Elite I can think of is the Reptomancer in Act 3

You didn't eat it

Reptomancer is a good litmus test for whether your character can take on the Act 4 encounters though, if you can't win vs her turn 1-2 bullshit you can't win vs the spire elites either.

>gives you nothing but 3's where it matters most
heh, nothing personal kid.

jokes on you my deck already consists of exclusively 3-4 cost cards so I'm still drawing 2 extra :^)

Eh, I'd say the Reptomancer can fuck you up a lot faster than the Shield/Spear combo, you can generally burst one of them down and then the other doesn't do anything particularly special, meanwhile Reptomancer will keep summoning exploding daggers

I think by the time you get to act 3 you know what your deck needs to beat Reptomancer and have a lot of options, whereas with the Nob you can be offered nothing but limp dick skills in the first fights of the run which means you have nothing to work with and just die.

Thoughts on roguebook?

>see book of stabbing
>click malaise
>laugh