What the fuck are they thinking?

What the fuck are they thinking?

Attached: Redfall_ArkaneStudios.jpg (1200x1600, 673.2K)

You will never Shazam this out of existence, nor its high scores on Metacritic, nor its inevitable BAFTAs

Attached: 1495744538935.png (396x382, 121.56K)

I don't need to Shazam anything, this game is bound to flopping no matter what. Woll sell half of what Prey did

It's coming out on Game Pass day one, so you're probably not even wrong.

>Vampires are LE BAD!
sick of this trope.

zoomers and game pass

Valve doesn't make games anymore bit left4dead is still fun
vampired are kind of in right now

honestly it makes perfect sense

what type of vampire game would you like then?

>Trailer started off with another one of those snarky, character-talks-to-you-because-they're-narrating-the-current-events

I don't know what it is about this, but this is #1 underneath when developers re-explain gameplay trailers for "Most fucking annoying thing".

Attached: 1520656437126.jpg (640x640, 67.71K)

Hero shooter with SJW ingredients

>Oh yeah! And I have these weeeeird powers
Made me unreasonable mad.

Post Dance Dance Messiah Arkane is pure garbage.

Reminder that when you look around at pop culture and think "What the hell is this shit? Who wants this?" know that means you're officially old and irrelevant.

>Developer in an interview literally says vampires are a metaphor for oppressive wypipo

I'm 32 and I'm banging 19 years old girl. I'm relevant.

gun syncs are basically in every trailer now.
distorted filter rap over string orchestra or generic guitar rock is in every trailer now.
gameplay isnt barely showed after making an expensive in game engine animation is in every triple A trailer now.
i used to do drinking games with this but not anymore unless you want to kill yourself.

Attached: 1638984283272.jpg (428x333, 63.15K)

Always have been?
did you think rich old white dude who hides in a mansion and literally drains the blood of the underclasses was somehow not representative of anything?

>Always have been?
Nope. Vampires were a metaphor for degeneracy and indulgence. The first "vampire" story was basically LESBIANISM IS BAD!

you know vampires existed in european folklore before the british started writing books about them right

>Make a game where a developer says all this yet their studio owners are exactly what they claim to hate and combat.

Attached: ironic.jpg (800x450, 45.81K)

>Vampires cause le climate change

Every time i look at this cover it makes me laugh because it looks like the vampire is trying to escape from this shit game

No, they didn't. Vampires were actually invented entirely by relatively late fiction writers. Any time someone tries to claim ACKSHULLY IT'S FOLKLORE what they cite as the folklore has almost nothing to do with vampires at all. You may as well be claiming aliens came from folklore. No, they came from fiction writers. Nobody even thought about aliens before sci-fi writers came along.

>straight white male trying to leave an lgbt zone

Bargain bin game by January

Cool story bro but people literally dug up corpses and staked them in the heart to stop them from being vampires so you're wrong.

name 36 instances where this occurred

>Vampires are LE BAD!
Yes. Fuck pedo leeches
The game looks shit because of the disgusting characters with their faggot personalities you're forced to play as

link to interview?

No, they didn't. You're like those retards who claim zombies came from folklore when what you're actually referring to in the folklore is not the living dead at all. The "zombies" of folklore are just slaves. Zombies as we know them were entirely invented in the 20th century by fiction writers.

No.

>Wurdulac
>Jiangshi
>Penanggalan

None of those are vampires.

I wish Arkane could stop choking on BBC's and stop worshipping nigger protags and give us a sequel to Dark Messiah.

>You're like those retards who claim zombies came from folklore when what you're actually referring to in the folklore is not the living dead at all
they literally had funerals and dug up the "deceased" afterwards, and the cocktail of drugs they were kept on made them seem lifeless.
they might not have been medically dead or undead but for all intents and purposes the community thought they had actually died.

We had wurdalak and upior long before Stoker wrote Dracula
t. Slav

>Russian vampire
>Chinese vampire
>Malaysian vampire
>none of those are vampires
cope
seethe
touch grass

>did you think rich old white dude who hides in a mansion and literally drains the blood of the underclasses was somehow not representative of anything?
OY VEY

It's criminal bmwhat they are doing
Talent wasted for a Back 4 Blood clone with "Arkane narrative and enviroments" lmao

Attached: Kha-Beleth.jpg (1280x960, 319.58K)

They're using the term "vampire" in the general sense. As in a creature that feeds on the "life" of others. The idea of the blood sucking undead, the vampire as we know it, is a 19th century invention by writers. Wooden stakes and crosses and silver and all that shit is the invention of modern fiction writers. It does not come from folklore.

They can't.

is pic rel good btw

your culture doesn't exist and is also a property of england
deal with it