How does it feel knowing that shit like this makes the average person think lowly of you when you say you play games?

How does it feel knowing that shit like this makes the average person think lowly of you when you say you play games?

Attached: Shining-Resonance-Refrain-maid.jpg (1280x720, 138.84K)

Literally fucking who?

>caring what other people think
who gives a fuck what some retard faggot thinks of me, unless they start handing me money then i'll care

not my problem

Attached: shai-cute-min.gif (380x494, 2.32M)

Caring about what people think of you is what good people do. I know that none of you here know what that's like, but still.

This is now the late night loli thread

Attached: file.png (516x623, 359.56K)

And I think lowly of the average person because they're mindless sheeple with no taste.

I kind of like it when normal people clearly think poorly of me but are too polite to openly shit on me. It makes me feel powerful

Smarter than you, chud.

that game was pure dogshit

I really enjoy Little Witch Nobeta. It's a very fun game about a little girl who has to explore a big castle! She's a witch and can use magic. Very fun!

Attached: file.png (951x1200, 1.02M)

Good
The sooner normalfags leave games the better

Reminder that the alt-right on this site is full of pedos, but we're the groomers, though.

I don't give jack shit about the opinions of the average person

Nobeta is so cute! She has a little cat companion, much like Salem from Sabrina the Teenage Witch. I don't remember his name, but he has a lot of strange knowledge about the castle. He speaks in a very gruff masculine voice, the perfect accompaniment to Nobeta's girlish crystal bell of a voice box. So cute!

Attached: file.png (1200x1010, 1.24M)

anime is for trannies.

Why the fuck would you ever play a Post-Tony Taka Shining game though
Where's that Shining Bread gif

Nobody thinks anything of me because nobody knows I play these games.

>say you play video games
I just play them? Why does some prick need to know.

Which is why you'll be a virgin for the rest of your life.

I am 29 years old, successful enough in life and with enough friends that I don't give a fuck what cunts on twitter think about me.

Go pay your Netflix subscription midwit

Enjoy being the butt of everyone's jokes, socially inept loser lmao.

It angers me this is what's left of Shining.

K, don't care

Go have sex... oh wait, you're a Trump supporter. NVM.

>the average person having any clue who Tony or Shining is

kek

Attached: 1509854472764.jpg (993x882, 106.45K)

If real this is a pretty interesting statistic. I have been getting the impression for a while now that an increasing number of young men are feeling totally abandoned by society in part because they have no romantic prospects. I think it will start causing very dramatic problems soon.

The population is actually starting to decrease for the first time in a while, which actually goes against what capitalism wants.
Can't wait for the west to adopt Shinzo Abe tactics

these people have always existed retard
>increasing number of young men are feeling totally abandoned by society in part because they have no romantic prospects
good alt-right pieces of shit dont deserve a happy life

(You)