Why would she say this? Do girls think "virgin" is an insult or something?

Why would she say this? Do girls think "virgin" is an insult or something?

Attached: 1507527439180.png (418x409, 348.93K)

The only insults girls have are variants of "you can't have sex" so yes they do

Girls just sort of throw shit at the wall and see if it sticks. It shouldn't...

it's literally the worst thing you can be in the eyes of a woman
worse than a pedophile
worse than a rapist

Attached: 1653151939887.jpg (1964x3810, 1.14M)

Good game gamer
Keep Trucking
Heres my Any Forums seal of approval.

>"Okay, slut"
>get cancelled

Why the double standard?

the funny thing is that she is also a virgin.

Visual novels are not video games

We will be updating the localization script to more accurately reflect the words of today, and as such now he will be called an incel.

Attached: 1524126552323.png (664x715, 220.69K)

Once you've had sex, "virgin" as a pejorative loses all of its power. Even if you haven't had sex, you shouldn't see being a virgin as a bad thing. Not everyone needs to have sex.

>Do girls think
>Game written by a man
But to answer your question, no, they don't.

does anyone has that cap from the user ruining other anons mental health by showing how the "virgin" behavior was so easy to spot on?

Only teens (usually guys) would think they're the coolest shit ever for having sex and have sex on their minds all the time (probably explains Any Forums too).

>But to answer your question, no, they don't.
user, the only two insults women know for men are "your dick is small" and "you're a virgin"

Attached: 1652733704534.png (750x1064, 484.75K)

This sounds funny i hope someone has it

This "game" is way too long and there's too much dialogue. I love a detailed story but people just don't talk as much as VN fags think they do

watch the anime then instead

If you're an adult and you haven't had sex you're a genuine loser. As for a VN about teenagers
>immature insults
>during a stage of (im)maturity when the ego is easily bruised
Was everyone on vee a loser who didn't sat alone in the back in school?

Before incel was a thing virgins called each other virgins all the time on Any Forums. Kirisu is a 2channer, and also a virgin.

god if 4chins is like this i can't even imagine how terrible 2ch became since the the game released

>Lol incel
"Implying I'm involountary"
>You've never touched a woman
"Why would I want to interract with women?"
>You've never had sex, virgin
"And never will. None of you roastbeef demons are taking my flower"

It's so easy to make these people feel powerless with their inane sex-based insults.

the real reason why women dont like virgins is because it means no woman ever found you a suitable mating partner therefore you must be worthless

Wait a second gamers...
STEINs;Gate was made in 2011...
OH MY GOD
They're Original Channers?? Oldfags?? Thats so based

>If you're an adult and you haven't had sex you're a genuine loser. As for a VN about teenagers
Would you tell a nun that or a buddhist monk? It would just sound goofy and out of place. Their whole point is to teach others how short and insignificant life on earth is, and that there are other things worth investing in eternity. They sacrifice their own happiness just to make this point. I think it takes strength to gamble all of your happiness on something vague like this. But they are definitely right about life being short and insignificant. The things we often tell ourselves what makes us great is really just a bunch of fart huffing.
/rant

glad for confirmation that women are simply creatures acting out biological programming that consciousness can't overcome.

It turns into an insult if you sperg out. This applies to being short as well, when girls say something about you being short 90% of the time they are trying to see how you react as a shit test. Think about it, why the fuck would they be voluntarily talking to you? Protip: if your reaction is
>UUHHH HOW COME YOU CAN JUDGE ME FOR MY HEIGHT BUT I CANT JUDGE YOU FOR YOUR WEIGHT KINDA ILLOGICAL HUH?
>UUHHHH HOW COME ITS OKAY FOR YOU TO CALL ME A VIRGIN BUT IF I CALLED YOU A SLUT I WOULD CANCELLED, NOT VERY LOGICAL OF YOU LIBTARD
You did not pass the shit test. One time a girl (6'2") called me a short permavirgin (I'm 5'7") so I started pretended to be a baby going goo goo ga ga, I need milky milky, help me grow into a big boy ma ma. She kept trying to get in my pants after that (I didn't reciprocate because I'm actually terrified of relationships)

In hocus pocus you know that kids film, the mc's little sister calls him a virgin and mocks him.
It has always been an insult