Seriously here no meme answers. What in the hell went wrong with Halo Infinite? The games dead

Seriously here no meme answers. What in the hell went wrong with Halo Infinite? The games dead.

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 100.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xbox.com/en-us/games/all-games?cat=mostplayed
xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass/games
xbox.com/en-us/games/all-games?cat=pcgames
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they tried to appeal to a bunch of different crowds and ended up appealing to no one

halo infinite is literally just them cashing out because they know it's over. They didn't even show Halo on the gay xbox stream

Attached: quote-a-friend-of-everyone-is-a-friend-of-no-one-aristotle-79-73-43.jpg (850x400, 42.36K)

>a friend of everyone is a friend of no one
Do philosophyfags actually find this statement profound?

It’s actually not dead. Dead implies literally no one plays it even tho it’s in the top 10 played games of Xbox. Pro halo infinite is still alive and well too.
As big as halo 3? No. But definitely not dead.

they made a shit game with no content

Attached: wearthemask.jpg (768x960, 121.35K)

Why is it always fat fucks who do this kind of shit in public?

I would have played it some more if they made the dmr the starting rifle instead of the ar, the ar is shit and it feels like shit to use, I'd rather play reach multiplayer

ah yes the reddit reply of "it has one person playing therefore its not dead!"

DMR? Do you mean the BR?
It’s default weapon in ranked

Attached: 1641407597814.png (1200x630, 15.75K)

Sprint

Nothing
xbox.com/en-us/games/all-games?cat=mostplayed
xbox.com/en-us/games/all-games?cat=pcgames

They annihilated all momentum the game had by not releasing any updates in a full year.

It doesn’t have one person playing it? Rent free

no, the dmr, pic related.

Attached: 73cadb3a2e162effe8f0f1b2d94c9737.png (900x276, 166.17K)

Halo was always supposed to have AR being the starting weapon. Bungie themselves kind of just fucked up by not doing that but it always made sense that an AR would be the iconic mascot weapon of the franchise. Why the hell wouldn't it be? They messed up by constantly making it inferior to the BR but that is because the very idea behind a BR in a Halo game was always going to throw balance off every time.

343 legitimately can't make and/or sustain a good game to save their lives even when it's being handed to them in a silver platter.

They were pressured to release it a year+ earlier than they needed.

>top 10
More like top 20, just below some Ubisoft game...

It's only dead on pc which is likely because xbucks toggle crossplay off and pc fats still bitch about controller aim assist.

Not him but xbox.com is more accurate or does that not fit your narrative?

woah there, manolo

There is a huge issue with the game no one ever seems to touch on. Everything people complain about, no content, bad singleplayer, lack of modes, lack of support, 343 being retards, Forge missing until sep, custom browser when? etc are true. What is also true is that the gameplay is the best 343 have ever done. So if the gameplay was so great why did everyone drop it? The maps, all the maps on launch, were extremely strict 3 lane designs bar one. Every single map played exactly the same, even the BTB maps were dull 3 lane designs, not to say 3 lane layouts are bad but that Infinite's in particular were boring.

It wasn't a lack of map releases that killed Infinte, it's that they only had just one map.

Attached: (you).jpg (805x720, 47.91K)

free multiplayer in zoomer format

I don't know what they were thinking but it's garbage and I don't enjoy playing, but I guess I'm just not a fan of halo multiplayer. I played all of the games but I don't enjoy pickups in multiplayer and I don't enjoy the weapons

No you fucking retard. Its just something people post to autistic places like Any Forums to remind braindead niggers of the nature of intimacy. God knows you're never going to actually have any friends.

>gameplay is the best 343 have ever done
setting the bar high

The list is different by region so everyone's going to see different things and insist that the other person is wrong

>xbox.com is more accurate
only to your region, xbox.com shows the charts for your region or country (can't recall which) not globally.

it still wont launch on my pc

I agree with this. It has ruined Halo to this day.

Because they have no self awareness. That's why they are fat in the first place

I know user, but even with all the shit that Infinite has done and continues to do it was an extremely solid gameplay loop. It was better than Reach in some ways and felt like a more natural extension from Halo 3.

But yeah pretty much everything else sucks especially the maps as I said

Attached: 20220531114710_1.jpg (1920x1080, 248.95K)

I don't play because they "fixed" blocking the far servers so you could get good connections on the local servers by banning you from all of them. The game was constantly putting me in 200+ ping matches where everyone else was teleporting.

Euroshitters don't matter, only the US matters, good to know who's the shitposters in Halo threads, thanks guys, watch out for them pajeets in your shithole.

I’ll watch out for Muhammad you watch out for Chang

What is the 1 non-3 lane? The turbine map?

The game isn't dead so right away there is a fallacy in your question

All my goodwill was burned up after halo 4 so I wouldn't know, not supporting anything by 343 ever again

It's over, Halo's doing well here in the US, it doesn't matter how it's doing outside the US since it's an American series.

He's a Euroshitter getting buttfucked by sandpedos while he bends over for them or he gets put in prison. Angry that his shithole never mattered.

The commando is underrated
Good for picking off people with a headshot after hitting them with a few bursts
I’m mostly playing ranked atm tho and once you go with the BR it’s really hard to start using the AR again because of the lack of accuracy at long range. Ranked is pretty fun though, I wanna use controller but the sensitivity is too low

Attached: 2E75AC43-305E-41B2-8E81-193995469BA5.png (1400x788, 2.22M)