Am i the schizo? mandate perhaps is real and is occurring

Am i the schizo? mandate perhaps is real and is occurring

Attached: SunflowerkidSMS.png (650x658, 334.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qX_pcsUIBGk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=qX_pcsUIBGk

Attached: SMS_Great_Sunflower_Artwork.jpg (354x234, 22.66K)

It is definitely real but not to the extent that Any Forums memes it to. For example, it's pretty obvious that Nintendo has a rule, whether official or unofficial, to not include Waluigi in mainline games and only use him for spinoffs. I don't think anyone will argue that.

"Oh I'd love a dick."

What the fuck does this thing say?

What has the sunflower to do with the mandate? Besides odessy came after this supposed mandate and had lots of weird shit.

waluigi is shit anyway so good
fuck camelot btw

Nintendo EAD is allowed to do as they please. They are the ones who dictate Mario "canon" and get to create new characters and species.
It's Nintendo's other teams and their contracted studios who are limited by the mandate.

>*bends over, pulls down pants, projectile sharts right onto your face*

mamma mia

What did Nintendo mean by this?

It's the reason they haven't announced a new mainline Mario game. They're having trouble coming up with a good new game idea that follows the strict rules of the mandate.

>picture of sunflower
>think of mandate
what are you even trying to fucking convey here?

Attached: mario_isnt_amused.png (512x512, 323.66K)

It's called the Mandatela Effect, basically Nintendo invented some form of time travel years ago and is able to warp the part and mess with people's memories into thinking the mandate was always in effect. In the original timeline the sunflower had a mouth, now Tanabe has erased it in order to decrease the soul in Sunshine to controllable levels.

Oh so berenstain bears bullshit

When does the Mandate say no flowers?

It's called the Mandela Effect

no, (((berenstein))) bears bullshit

sure sure, you are an ein fag I assume.

this is exactly how I remember it

>sunflower had a mouth
I’m cracking myself up trying to imagine what that would look like. Sorry man, you might be a schizo