Are people memeing when they say they like this...

Are people memeing when they say they like this? WHOA DUDE GETTING LOST AND WASTING HOURS WALKING AROUND TRYING TO FIND OUT WHERE TO GO.

Attached: 5DC16D9E-ABB8-4F28-9629-BABCEFFC337C.jpg (1200x1200, 524.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hollowknight.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Lifeblood
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just buy a map

>getting lost in game with a map and markers

Attached: 1637446317858.jpg (576x630, 68.09K)

this game has die hard defenders. i actually think it's ok that it has major flaws since it's the studios very first game but they made retarded decisions like making you find the map maker. which is the definition of inflating gameplay time.

I got lost too and dropped it lol

There were no markers to put on the map in the original versions of the game. The devs put them in later because of player complaints. The original vision was to make the player feel lost in the world because they think this is fun.

Yeah, I liked it in Super Metroid, too. You just don’t get the map immediately to preserve the spirit of the unknown.
It’s not that bad, areas are generally linear after the first area’s big donut shape that I think people are still generally down on. I like the slow start, but I like slow starts in general.

I got lost exactly one time in the game. And it was in Deepnest and I was only lost a short while.

If you're the kind of person who gets lost easily, then just make sure to keep the compass badge equipped and look on the map often.

>TRYING TO FIND OUT WHERE TO GO
I never once got lost, the game always makes it clear where you should be going, what you need and what you have makes it painfully obvious as long as you have a working memory

Attached: 1530547024310.jpg (1024x530, 199.17K)

source?

game is pure trash, now you understand why only underage/reddit enjoy this massive time waste

pic related turned a generation of gamers into spatially retarded brats

Attached: 1502847163829.jpg (1500x1500, 64.11K)

>The original vision was to make the player feel lost in the world because they think this is fun.
this was one of the MOST BLATANTLY RETARDED game dev decision in history: hey, how about we make a couple of map makers inaccessible until the end of the game and make you run in circles forever! I played the game in its early days and i hide forever hate it for this.

Here:

hollowknight.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Lifeblood

Map makers were added in version 1.3.1.5 released on April 20, 2018, more than a year after the game's release.

*ahem*
Filtered. Unironically.

after i found out your only rewards for exploring are literally just half sentences of lore or more useless trinkets i stopped playing

this game has terrible design choices

>he played it for the story
laffing at your life

Attached: t.png (1273x350, 210.85K)

>lost
>any sort of challenge

Attached: 1631305048370.gif (800x800, 378.18K)

You motherfucking casuals.

Ori is 1000x better

Attached: ori.jpg (1920x1080, 202.41K)

that game was also shit. what's your point?

stfu nigger. wasting my time has nothing to do with difficulty. they made a pointlessly enormous map with nothing in it (design flaw n.1) and then they literally decided TO FUCK WITH YOU by not letting you complete your map. dude i love running around in circles forever. shills of this game are the definition of Stockholm syndrome.

>so much better they had to copy reddit knight for the 2nd game
sure

no i played it for gameplay and this sadistic game rewards exploration with absolutely nothing. it's a waste of time

Wayward Compass charm was always there. How can you get lost with that equipped?

fuck this game. It's not good.

There's only one reason to ever get lost and that's if you didn't know to pogo off these

yes I was a moron

Attached: Screenshot_52.jpg (788x515, 78.64K)