Capcom clearly stated

Capcom clearly stated
>news and in-depth updates on previously announced Capcom titles.
>on previously announced Capcom titles.
>previously announced
>previously
How come you retards expected Dragon's Dogma 2 to be announced today?
Are you people genuinely illiterate, retarded or both?

Attached: capcom.png (580x499, 219.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DragonsDogma/status/1529116533561122816
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shut up, bitch.

We know that.
It's just that Capcom shouldn't be focusing on that in the first place

>Possibly have Dragon's Dogma 2 on the works
>Can't announce it because... YOU JUST CAN'T
How the fuck does that make sense?

Attached: 1626199944458.gif (100x100, 712.49K)

On what?
They can't tell info about upcoming games and updates?

>of news
new games could fit here
>and in-depth updates
can't give updates on games that haven't been announced, so the follow up makes sense

Not a single person has answered me but why do you want a stripped down sequel with none of the charm or flaws that made DD great made by the company that spent time and resources to add nigger hairs and voiced to monster hunter rise?

>pragmata
>previously announced title that needed in-depth announcements
>Fucking nothing.

I expected something about Pragmata you chink apologist. You will never be japanese.

DD2 was cancelled.

people are just genuinely stupid, the same thing happened last year, plenty of sources stating that they will be showing shit that was announced yet they still build this stupid expectations only to get mad see this retard they shouldn't be focusing on the games they already announces? are you also stupid?

yet that fucking traitorous chink SHAT IN MY MOUTH BY ANNOUNCING MAKING FUCKING OF
ĄAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'D RATHER HAVE NOTHING THAN THAT BULLSHIT

are you actually illiterate?

I'm genuinely shocked they announced a Dragon's Dogma presentation for later this week. Even if that's nothing, it's still way more than I expected.

Are you fucking retarded? What's the point of separating streams?

It’s ok Dragons Dogma bros, I was a Mega Man fan that would speed read announcements 10 years ago too.

You’ll come to accept your stale franchise never getting a new game in time. Maybe they’ll announce some Monster Hunter skins for you guys.

No one wants that though. Could Capcom fuck it up and do just that? Sure, but it's not a guarantee. Apparently people really loved DMC5 and this was after the Ninja Theory DmC game came out to horrendous backlash.

Sony paid for it as a PS5 exclusive also on PC and as such have a marketing deal where Sony gets to dictate all announcements.

>Are you fucking retarded?
are you? why would they not do that when they haven't announced the damn thing? and again the stream was LITERALLY MADE FOR PREVIOUSLY ANNOUNCED SHIT? DO YOU KNOW WHAT PREVIOUSLY FUCKING MEANS YOU PEABRAINED FAGGOT?

Yeah that has me leaning towards something being announced at their presentation

>Capcom
>console exclusives
retard, don't ever post again, seek therapy
Dragon's Dogma was never associated with any platform, it was always a multiplatform game, and in fact PS3 was the worst performing platform of all.

The alternative is nothing.

Obviously if they remove body size in character creator then the game is dead on arrival, but why bother with an Itsuno-headed sequel if they're not just doing DD again but shinier. That's all people actually want anyway.

Doesn't matter, executives were iffy due to the poor original sales numbers so getting Sony to fund it ala SFV was the only way Itsuno could get the okay.

twitter.com/DragonsDogma/status/1529116533561122816
>Ten years ago, the mighty Dragon, Grigori, sealed a fateful pact with Arisen with the release of Dragon’s Dogma.
>As we look to the future, we'll also reflect on ten years of endless adventures, and we’re inviting you to join the celebration!
that's what they said last month
sounds like baby's first 10th anniversary, Japs love doing a series of events celebrating 10th anniversary

Dragon's Dogma overall sold better than any Devil May Cry game (including Special Edition)
Not to mention it was the fastest selling Capcom PC game until Monster Hunter World.

>executives were iffy
Capcom let Itsuno do anything he had wanted when he said he wanted to resign