LETS LAUGH AT DD (DEVOLVER DIGITAL)

LETS LAUGH AT DD (DEVOLVER DIGITAL)

- 2022 Profit and revenue growth expectations downgraded

- Sales growth slower than expected

- Company expects to release 10-15 new titles

Video games publisher and developer Devolver Digital (DEVO:AIM) has downgraded full year 2022 expectations for revenues and profits after experiencing slower than anticipated sales growth over the first five months of the year.

Shares in the Austin, Texas-based company which listed on AIM in November 2021 sank 45% to 75p on Monday, reflecting the disappointing update.

Attached: 1651933284222.jpg (908x1444, 176.57K)

Why should I care how much money publishers make? This board was for video games not business and finance.

Did they reject your game, tranny?

>devolver
who?
why do we hate them again?

Sonico?

Spin that figurine around if you're so great.

made for my HGG (hot glue gun)

I'm more of a pochaco guy

Did sonico just disappear?

idk she's still there for me

Attached: file.png (1563x858, 790.42K)

Attached: 1578609399800.jpg (521x937, 64.87K)

More Sonico milk

Why did those dumbfuck went public? They're publishing indie games, not makis GaaS and gacha.

If you hotglued this Sonico you have great taste

Attached: 1636805109115.jpg (2731x4096, 886.53K)

>terrible immersive sim
>terrible CRPG
>terrible game
Raphael is a fucking retard and Devolver deserves to eat shit for allowing him to make this piece of shit. It's no secret why the first game Arkane made without him got GOTY.

Attached: ww.jpg (706x1007, 51.04K)

>AIM
>Alternative Investment Market
>a sub-market of the London Stock Exchange
So we're actually laughing at Bongs losing money for investing in a company selling indie games, good to know.

Investors, our financial downgrade is proof of failure, and I take full responsibility. I will strive to improve our financial status, so I'm asking you to pay up. Clearly, we are not seeing the proper investment from you, and our pussy-footing has cost us big-time.

Attached: Nina.jpg (1115x488, 47.13K)

She is sitting on a shelf behind me and I would never hot glue her lmao, you philistine

Devolver Digital has not been well in recent years. Shadow Warriors 3 sucked and the fanbase still shitting on it. Carrion was disappointing.

desu I feel like devlover hasn't released a really good game in a while. been a couple small "oh that's kinda interesting" games, but nothing I've felt like buying

DD is based though, they mostly release quality indie games

Ngl, i expected Carrion to be their next big hit. But it fell flat instead.

Ah a fellow King.

Attached: download (1).jpg (318x159, 5.26K)

GIWMAWTF

Attached: 1642703830327.gif (498x498, 683.52K)