Exoprimal

unironically looks fun

Attached: file.png (1200x675, 1.39M)

yeah, gonna sign up for the closed network test. love me some co-op horde shooters

Looks neat for sure

it looks alright
co op horde shooters like it and edf is always a good time

EDF but with dinosaurs, its seems like it could be fun honestly if it doesnt shit the bed and try to be a story driven game like it was suggesting.

Looks fun as shit.

I don't know why Any Forums hates it though it got booed and shit on during the stream thread.
I mean who doesn't like edf?

depends on the mechanics, melee better not be shit. saw a tonfa mecha

EDF with dinosaurs? Sign me up.
Looks fucking fun.

Where is the closed network test signup?

if there's one thing capcom is competent at it's combat systems, I'm sure it'll be fun

CLOSED NETWORK TEST SIGNUPS LIMITED

REMINDER

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-13 174624.png (1125x615, 637.78K)

Why can we sign up? I wanna play Not-DinostinyFrame.

Why is there just dinosaurs in a sci-fi setting for no reason?

Such a simple fun concept that somehow is constantly fucked up and done poorly.

Is this a US only thing? Yuro here and i didn't see this when i went on the website

is this dino crisis 4?

The first session is apparently US/Canada only, but then there are two more sessions that are open globally.
You should be able to sign up even as a yuropoor, though.

probably so they can reference dino crisis but also because why not. horde shooters havent progressed to dinos yet so capcom became the change they wanted to see

TO SAVE OUR MOTHER EARTH FROM ANY DINOSAUR ATTACK

i could feel my gt1030 dying just watching all of those raptors fall from that orb

it looks like it could be fun, like EDF it seems.
but the problem is, as with all modern games it seems, is that you just know live-service shit is gonna be crammed down your throat. you won't be able to just enjoy the game, it's gonna have some weird 'thing' abut it that makes it a chore to play.

I was pleasantly surprised by the squad vs squad elements
mutant dinos also has me smiling

Why'd you say it seems twice? Seems like a bot thing