I'm lost to life

I'm lost to life

Should I go on a long fucking trip in solitude to "try and find myself" or is it just a fucking meme?

I've traveled before, but I doesn't do much other than boosting my mood for a while.
I need a new perspective, or a new start right now.

Attached: 1655142724769.jpg (750x750, 60.53K)

You literally can not have sex with statues.

there is no point to anything

Play some video games or fuck off.

You're just not brave enough

Literally read a book or meditate what in your childhood made you this way. Listen to foreign music. Learn how to cook. Stop playing Sony and Microsoft shovelware.

Study philosophy. Changing your location won't do anything when your perspective is what's fucked.

Log off this website. Never return.
Spend all day doing literally anything you can. Join a club, take up a hobby, work out. Just walk. Do literally anything to stay busy and never stop moving.
Never come back to Any Forums again.

Best thing is just to go and sleep few hours. I pretend I die every time I go to sleep. Every day is like a new beginning, new you born again. You live day, you learn something, you become tired, angry, you hate everything again. Than you sleep and wake up again until you are not.

seek God, research sincerely about Muhammed's message, the seal of prophets. God is the meaning of life.

Oh snap, I thought this was adv.

Fuck you people replying for? lol-

Traveling is just a mechanism forces you to meet new people, do new things, and be in the moment. This forces you to challenge your mindset and preconceptions.

You can do it on your own, but if you need the kick in the ass, yeah go for it.

Don't listen to Any Forums is not a problem unless you're hiding from life here. You don't need to quite, but just come for some keks, then fuck off and go back to life.

i wanna FUCK a rock

Attached: 1634750253973.png (1220x700, 688.12K)

buy a shotgun before the heavy regulations

The good ol rope is always there

Attached: 1652361504978.jpg (596x596, 53.54K)

I can try

Attached: antonio corradini modesty.jpg (800x901, 132.32K)

Learn blender and make a videogame. That's what I'm doing.

>Fuck you people replying for? lol-
Genuine advices are not limited to /adv/

why are there no statues with HUGE mammaries?

Sort your fucking life out bro

I took a long road trip by myself driving from Minnesota to Colorado and man when I got there the mountains blew my mind. Did a 15 hour drive in one go and will probably do it again real soon.

Like many, if not most boards, /adv/ is a terrible place to for discussion around its named purpose.

traveling will just make you sad in a different geography, you cannot escape the prison of your mind

That's like $250 of gas

Attached: vs2tnk4m1x181.jpg (960x718, 80.08K)

AYOO WHERES THE VIDEO GAMES SON

Attached: IMG_1595.jpg (1170x635, 57.88K)