Why do people support this chud again?

>makes shitty christian propaganda games
>finally decides to evolve as a creator and makes a unique (albeit shit) horror game
>children love it, creating one of the shittiest videogame communities of the 2010s barring Dark Souls and Undertale
>subsequently never decides to grow beyond that game and instead floods the horror industry with shitty jumpscare games pandering to jewtubers and manchildren who like big scream
>final game releases and turns out to be a piece of shit because making the same thing for years completely eroded his creative integrity to make anything different
>decides to ruin everyone else's fangames around the same time despite being "retired"

Attached: 0837492586.jpg (225x225, 5.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/298180/The_Desolate_Hope/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Didn't read

Attached: soulvsoulless.png (1920x2272, 3.29M)

>horror game with creepy aesthetics and unique gameplay
>walking simulator with forced lore and colorful graphics which don't scare anyone
Why did they let this game be made?

You forgot about his best work desolate hope

>didn't read
>still somehow ends up backing up my point

Attached: 32875639052.jpg (634x628, 85.83K)

store.steampowered.com/app/298180/The_Desolate_Hope/
he makes kino

Attached: 1642371318293.gif (600x600, 3.27M)

>genetic dead-end seethes at a chad with multiple children making kino and becoming a millionaire through hard work and effort
Many such cases!

This is like a window into what could have been

>hard work and effort

Attached: 643856293856.jpg (480x360, 5.27K)

He quit like half way through development for the final game, that is so widely known. What fangames did he ruin? Half you points are opinionated, wrong, or just pulled from your ass. Not surprised. If you're seething, just admit it plainly.

You unironically think Security Breach is good. Holy fucking kek

Attached: 1646944534249.jpg (745x637, 37.11K)

He didn't ruin any fangame. He just said no to one that was most likely gonna be shit anyways

I find him very relatable and an inspiration. He's just a guy who happened to strike it big, and he had to roll with it, which I commend, politics or religion aside.
Scott didn't make Security Breach, I don't see your point. I agree the game is a shitshow, but that's not related.

He started up an initiative which was supposed to "reward fan creators". In reality it just ended up fucking over a bunch of talented devs by giving Cawthon the rights to all their work while they earned barely anything for it.

Are you mentally disabled? I was saying that your pic was supporting what I was saying about SC being a soulless piece of shit that showcased the Dev's inability to come up with a unique game.

Scott didn't make SB, retard.

I used to know this guy long before he made FNAF and his games were laughably terrible, I find it hilarious that he became super successful off this idea but his abilities as a game developer are very low

Better than tranny propaganda.

>involved throughout development and marketing
>even made a shitty fan-game style beat-em-up in compensation for the endless delays on the shitty game he greenlit
>spergs getting mad defending him because he "didn't make SB"
why are they like this?

Attached: 32784656.jpg (600x401, 47.83K)

God blessed him for his devotion, this causes atheists and trannies to freak out.
Literally never did anything wrong and was in fact, wrongfully attacked because of his personal views that he never made public.

>makes atheist tranoids seethe
sounds pretty based to me

>makes trannies and libtards shit their dicknipples
I don't even like his games or the format they're designed by but clearly, he makes the correct demographics rage.