Kill someone

>Kill someone
>T-bag them
>Banned from the game for 'toxicity'
when did this become normal? This used to be completely acceptable like 10 years ago.

Attached: Elephant Tramples Woman.png (524x930, 506.75K)

>get killed by a new player a few times in a row through dumb luck
>become unreasonably angry and abuse them for the rest of the game.
I have issues.

Attached: 1635111313101.jpg (125x120, 2.6K)

Nah thats completely normal

Devs these days think that they can make children not be children. 11 year olds calling each other faggots on xbox live only reflected how kids actually fucking are when playing competitive games with each other.

Why they've tried to deny kids being stupid, why they try to pretend to be their kids' parents now... who knows. I think a lot of devs have developed complexes about the impacts of what their work and what they do, that they don't want to acknowledge that fundamentally video games are just fucking toys, especially multiplayer ones where they don't get a chance to LARP as movie directors or writers or political commentators.

They see it as their noblesse oblige.

What's the most dangerous animal within your region Any Forums?

People have been calling out this behavior from companies/govt for decades, most of them have been labeled insane/conspiracy theorists by media/govt though.

N

What game was it again that had "N-Word: On/Off" for online options? That was funny

N

Is this the incelephant? falls in line with incel behavior.

I said animal, not monster.

i doubt an elephant would do all that for no reason
the woman must have done something to the elephant

N

Spawncamping her next reincarnation

In my dad if someone called you a faggot you called their mom and a whore and then we all just moved on. Now we get people whining that a GG in the chat window is too sarcastic.

N

niggers

The elephant was her husband in a previous life
or someone that really didn't like the lady

Elephants are the other other animals with funeral rites. It's common for them to group around dead elephants and "play" around when the corpse by stepping and rubbing it; they even sometimes throw leaves and sticks on like a burial so it's actually probably a sign of affection

N

Damn, bitch must have been a massive cunt.

>so it's actually probably a sign of affection
but the elephant killed her in the first place...

Possible that she startled it and then it felt sorry. Apparently there was an African lady who fell asleep and a group of elephants began to bury her alive. She survived by just playing dead

Outside of certain colors of human, cougars/mountain lions or grizzley bears.

Water Moccasin, I almost step on one today. If you get bit you'll be dead in a couple hours without treatment
>t. NC

Of all animals, why piss off an Elephant?

Attached: Monkee.png (521x659, 860.87K)

If the elephant didn't like her it probably had a good reason, fuck that bitch.

N, closely followed by moose and chugs getting an honorable mention.

It's not a sign of affection. Elephant was clearly desecrating her, because it understood that it was a funeral.