Be a chad not a c*nt

Attached: Screenshot_20220613-205541_Twitter.jpg (1047x1062, 377.76K)

>It's the consumer who's stupid, not our vision that is flawed.
As the story usually goes until the inevitable flop.

>p-prease undastandu...

That is just a bitch thing to say. I used to help people with graphic design and there were some asshats that would deflect and criticism with "It's not an issue, thats just my style!"

Even if we pretend that is the case, it's their job to MAKE people understand it not the other way around.

No no, we totally get your Unreal Engine 5 tech demo.

You mean UE4, I'm sure.

>sonic team expecting even a modicum of faith in their work
They really need to get their heads out of their asses.

Attached: Tired Marketman.jpg (300x300, 43.8K)

>tfw too low iq to understand Sonic the Hedgehog

>"REEEEEE IT'S YOU CUNTS WANTING IT DELAYED BECAUSE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND SHIT ABOUT THIS GAME"

Nah, dude, fuck you, Sega, and FUCK you to SonicTeam, it's time that you got forced to disband permanently and for Sega to lose a good number of its employees.

Yes, Sonic! I will chad to the maximum!

>release trash games for decades at this point
>"hurr you just don't understand".
Yes I'm sure the consumer is the problem, not Sonic Team.

The actual interview is from VGC.
>the team is going out and creating this new game format for Sonic, and we’re calling it an ‘open zone’ format.
>And this new game system itself is something that doesn’t really exist in any other comparable titles, so we really hope that from here until launch we can really explain what open zone gameplay is.
>Frontiers is in development now, and actually we’ve been doing a lot of playtesting with our target audience, who would be in that demographic of someone who’d play a Sonic game and enjoy it,
>From our playtesting results we have been iterating, we have been listening to the comments that come back, but we’ve also been getting a lot of great feedback from people who rate the game and are like, ‘I had a lot of fun playing this game, I’d give it like an 80 or 90 point score out of 100’.
>If people come to Gamescom or Tokyo Game Show, [they can] get that hands-on experience to play the game and understand what the game is
tl;dr "it's a whole new thing, our core fans are loving it, everything will make sense in TGS".

Attached: file.png (1213x901, 761.21K)

>our target audience, who would be in that demographic of someone who’d play a Sonic game and enjoy it,
Literal 7-year-olds, isn't it?

Attached: 1649349043908.jpg (228x221, 10.95K)

That whole headline is just salt.

Do not buy this game even if you are a Sonic Fan. Make them actually put effort next time.

I'm a chunt

>f-filtered

Attached: 1647906154703.jpg (406x596, 24.31K)

>provide dogshit footage as part of your game's marketing
>turn around and claim people "don't get it" when they start criticizing the footage and comparing it to other games
What moronic response.

Attached: 1625748972359.jpg (276x276, 8.36K)

kek, the absolute state

Sometimes it’s true. All depends if people dig the end product. I’ll be happy if SF is a good game, despite not looking it right now.

Sure, except those 7 years old are now 35 and expect more out of their games.