Elden Ring more like Dark Souls 2 Ring

Elden Ring more like Dark Souls 2 Ring.

Attached: elden ring23.jpg (1280x720, 85.62K)

More like why the fuck I pre order this PS3 looking trash ring

Attached: FB_IMG_1654890739938.jpg (960x540, 40.83K)

more like dark souls 3 ring
it's really nothing like ds2, and basically just big ds3

>t. never played ds3

are you retarded?
It's almost mechanically identical. It's ds3 with wide open areas, a horse, and jumping. When the first trailer leaked it looked like a clever ds3 mod.

Thanks for proving my point faggot

Hes right though Elden Ring borrows a lot more from 3 than 2.

Because you are an autistic manchild with no selfcontrol.

>no argument

You can roll spam in Dark Souls 3. Not Elden Ring.

Dark souls 2 is actually better than ubisouls ring if you count the dlc.

it has the same roll speeds
same parries
most of the weapons have similar if not the same movesets
similar or the same stamina cost / regen speed
same magic system with FP
same flask system
how is it not obviously a direct evolution of ds3?
you haven't played the game

I don't get it.

Implying the graphics are the problem of ER and not the fucking boring ass open world level design with copy pasted everything from assets to mobs and bosses...
FUCK OPEN WORLDS
FUCK OPEN WORLDS
FUCK OPEN WORLDS

>you haven't played the game
Did you?

rolling costs basically no stamina, just like in ds3
you have nothing to say except flat denial
no arguments. Even the roll animations are identical.

Hey at least Elden ring can be fixed with mods, there's nothing you can do to make Ds2 less shit.

dark souls 2 has completely different movement, completely different art style, handles NPC questlines way differently, and the bosses play way differently too. but then you compare elden ring to dark souls 3 and it has the same art style, the same player movement, NPC questlines are a lot more similar, and the bosses are the same "anime flailing around" types. the only major difference in 3 is 3 is a straight line compared to Elden Ring you can go anywhere approach which isn't like 2 either which blocks off areas and has a pretty clear route.

Elden Ring truly proved that FromSoftware is incapable of comprehending what their true fans enjoyed about their soulsborne games. The pattern is clear now more than ever, any FromSoftware project that has Yui Tanimura involved in anyway, will be either mediocre or garbage. Hidetaka Miyazaki said that with Elden Ring "he had to delegate things to others more than usual" and it shows. Elden Ring is not a good soulsborne game, it is one of the worst, if not the worst:
>Open world causes a lot of padding and time wasting by just running around on your mount looking for the good parts.
>Open world completely kills replay value, because of all the down time traveling in the open world has.
>Open world forced them to add a mount and thus mounted combat, which is far inferior to the traditional unmounted combat. Even FromSoftware understood this and disabled mounts in multi-player.
>Open world ruins the traditional progression of difficulty in zones and especially boss fights, the bosses are either too hard because you are underleveld or too easy because you are overleveld, it is an unrefined and unfocused mediocre experience.
>Spirit ashe summon system casualizes the entire game, it is literally an EASY MODE that completely breaks the game and boss AI. Some of the spirit ashe summons at +10 (mimic/tiche) can solo bosses with you just standing there and watching, doing nothing else. Unlike traditional summons, spirit ashe summons do not give the boss a boost in HP and stats.
>Boss Fight experience has taken a significant drop in quality. Sekiro, Bloodborne and even Dark Souls 3 offer superior boss fight experiences.

Elden Ring outsold all previous FromSoftware soulsborne games COMBINED, it is literally over for FromSoftware ARPGs as we know them. All future ARPG projects by FromSoftware will feature an open world of some sort.

Thank God I pirated Elden Ring and didn't waste money on it.

Attached: FromSoftware Teams.png (2130x2076, 774.98K)

it's Dark Souls 2 on opposite day, great single player with terrible pvp.

Attached: 1617986355801.png (761x559, 535.07K)

It’s actually Dark Souls 3 in very big

I agree, the same poorly made hitboxes and reused bosses with a lot of copy pasting. Who the hell thought it was a good idea to make a souls open world, its like if someone decided to make a open world megaman. Those games are good because of their good linear progression but they had to fucking cater to the lowest common denominator.

If we're being fair Megaman Legends was a push in that direction and people loved it. There was a ton of shit you could freely do non-linearly.

Nah fuck the casuals that gobble on this sea of semen. Just look at kenshi to see how good it can be.

pretty much
now I just need to keep waiting for the next one that has it balanced

>people loved it.
Some do but most of their base would rather have a good linear megaman over open levels. That's exactly why I used this example, fromsoft chose big bucks over their expensive level design. The core fanbase has every right to be upset about it just like when the kings field dudes got their franchise killed by the souls.

>poorly made hit boxes
Wrong

>Some do but most of their base would rather have a good linear megaman over open levels
I dunno, maybe I'm just not hanging around Megaman threads enough but I never saw people complaining that they didn't want another Megaman Legends or that Megaman Legends ruined Megaman.

Dark Souls 2 will always be the retarded black sheep of the series