How's that backlog looking Any Forums?

How's that backlog looking Any Forums?

Attached: played.jpg (1080x217, 67.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamdb.info/calculator/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I play games whenever I want like a sane person, I don't have backlogs

you don't have games that you haven't had time to get to yet?

>sane person
>posts on Any Forums

I'm a NEET

I gave up
fuck this gay backlog shit I'm gonna play what I feel like playing

Almost completely gone
I have
Gears 4
Vampyr
Mass effect Andromeda
Every assassin's after the England one
The gay Wolfenstein with his daughter
Far cry 6
And maybe a couple more and I have nothing left.
I will be done with gaming.

must be nice
I try that, but then I just end up playing Binding of Isaac and Minecraft. I have a bunch of games I want to finish or at least start, but I never get to them

My backlog is ever expanding beast that will never be beated. Last year I finished 82 games and still ended up with more games on it that what I beaten. And thats only games, there are movies books etc that have their own backlog.
I need immortality just to finish all these lists I created for myself

I finished every SciFi audiobooks on audible I'm a truck driver...don't do that it's bad for your mentally.

>And thats only games, there are movies books etc that have their own backlog.
Don't even get me started on my movie backlog

>buy game
>play for one hour, sometimes less
>never play again
>keep buying new games
>repeat
and there is nothing you can do to stop me

Attached: gigafat.png (840x1250, 341.34K)

>Don't even get me started on my movie backlog
Must be nice still having one I basically finished them all and new stuff is bad

I don't have one.

>Must be nice still having one
Depends on your definition of "nice"

Attached: Screenshot_20220613-142308_Firefox.jpg (678x110, 37.48K)

Dang. Good luck. I can't even list all the games I still need want to beat

My definition is I haven't worked my entire life and just consumed anime games and media all day long since 14 stopped going to school too.
So I literally finished everything ever made that isen't indie or trash.
I literally went hmm IMDb yes they have x number of movies with a score over 7 and just watched them all.
Did the same whit metacritic and gaming.
Yes I'm sure there is plenty left I'm not saying I finished everything I'm saying I finished everything that is interesting to me personally.
And I exclude a lot of stuff I don't like horror that much no jrpg games at all...
Played every racing game ever released on any console.

You are, without irony, an inspiration to me. I want to do what you have already done, to be the ultimate consoomer and watch everything and play everything

No you don't I'm literally at the point of finishing all tv shows ever released above an 8 in Korean according to mydramalist.
I finished all classical anime and most anime in general excluding long never ending series.
That's a rule Iike to finish things it's an obsession so nothing 400 episodes long.
Nothing similar to pokemon it has to have an actual story and ending I won't start otherwise.
Can't do Jap tv same with China same with India.
You can't finish everything but if you finish the stuff you like you are fucked.
And that where I'm now.
I'm too old to pick up new anything and they don't make 80s/90s tv anything anymore.

What site?

steamdb.info/calculator/

Allright, then I rephrase it. My endgoal in life is something you already finished, and by seeing you able to watch everything available, you give me hope that I can actually finish it one day too, and inspire me to be better at doing it